Would you rather?

This discussion has been closed.

Eat ice blocks. Would you rather learn French or Japanese?
Japanese Would you rather drink apple juice or orange juice?
ghost...i'd rather be pure white and floating some what elegantly in air...
apple juice would you rather eat burger or pizza?
Pizza Would you rather go skiing or swimming?
swimming. would you rather get chased by a bear or by a lion?
A bear. Definitely a bear. They knock you out instead of eating you alive. WYR be killed by someone you hate or someone you love ?
hmmm i think ill choose both..

Would you rather be a wallflower or a party animal?
wallflower If your life was a drama, would you rather have it be a rom/com with a happy ending but with othing extraodinary, just a sweet romance, or a tragedy with two strong male leads, including one that will break your heart and leave you with the second male lead?
the sweet romance... life is a drama enough for me to add more to it.... following the same context.... Would you choose to be with a guy that you have strong feelings for but he isn't the guy for you and your future with him is unstable... or a guy that is the perfect guy you always wanted, and he will treat you right but you don't feel that way about him??
somewhat like mirae's choice... the first guy...if it works it works if it doesn't at least i tried... would you rather smile or cry when watching a drama?
smile would you rather have a slice of pizza than a piece of hamburger (can be vegetarian ones)?
A piece of hamburger. Would you rather vacation in Paris or in Venice?
No i have never get a chance. Would you rather fight for your right
or... ? I'll add : or let someone else fight for you.