Would you rather?

This discussion has been closed.

G-Dragon because Taecyeon made me hate him in Who Are You. I've never had "second lead syndrome" but in that drama with Kim Jae Wook. Would you rather write a college level ten page essay or do 1,000 math problems in various difficulty?
Ten page essay for sure!!! When it comes to math my head starts buzzing zZz... Would you rather lose your eyesight or your hearing ?
Hearing for sure. Because I think now they can kinda fix it (or in the future). Plus I like to see where I am going. Would you rather have blisters on your lips or blisters on your feet?
Blisters on my feet -- it's less noticeable and i can take the pain Would you rather be cast in a Korean melodrama (literally makes people cry because your acting is so good) or romantic comedy (literally people are just laughing their asses off because you are such a hilarious character)?
Blisters on my feet because I am a bit vain and blisters on the lips do not look good. Would you rather solve sudoku or crossword puzzles?
Cross word puzzles. Would you date someone middle eastern or someone from africa
Africa Would you rather rather get hit by a rolled up newspaper or a fly swatter?
newspaper. would you rather stay at home or go to a family reunion with everyone in your family present?
I would rather stay at home...I already do that while the rest of my family go to the reunions!! Would you rather be a pilot or a train driver?
Train driver Would you rather listen to your favorite Kpop song or watch a Korean Melodrama?
Korean Melodrama Would you rather have a promising career or be a stay at home father/mother?
Stay at home mother so i can still watch my drama. Unfortunately, we all have to be pragmatic about life and so i am a career person. Would you rather have a stressful but fulfilling and successful career or a regular office job but you can do what you want whenever you want it.
Fulfilling and successful career. Would you rather work in Japan or Taiwan?
Swim in iced water; I always do that. Would you rather eat ice blocks till you get brain freeze or never be able to watch drama ever again?
I am already working in Japan so let me try Taiwan this time. Would you rather learn Japanese or Korean?