the person above me is already asleep and the world can relax for a few hours but when she wakes the nightmare begins again
the person above me can breathe fire
The person above me is the latest member of the Ninja turtle lol shes is the newest 5th edition of the gang lol ;) be very careful shes arm and dangerous :p
The person above me is writing a book about k-dramas and its going to be a bestseller!!
the person above me is actually the person above me's sister and both are my daughters i had one when i was six years and the other cam about sometime after that
LOL the person above me is my long lost teenage father and he give me away to other family and now he is trying to buy us w/ wads of Ben Franklin stashed under his pillow, If my hunch is right? this was the blood money he get from selling his neighbor bloody cactus...
im the sister of the person above
the person above me is my twin sister...
the 2 people above me are twins from 2 different mother , this is a very rare case and I was the one who diagnosed them
LOL the person above me the notorious Dr. Quack herself...
The person above me loves me so much that when I was away she prayed non stop for 24 hours just so I could come back!
the person above was fooled by the person above her ,,, the person above her never prays because she think hell is nice place !
LOL The person above me is the one that whisper to me saying is hell is the better place on earth and she will set up a chat thread and game thread just for people who is willing to sign up..
The person above me is an assistant to the person above them and together they run the place which they call Hell on earth
The person above me is the shop keeper on that piece of shack name *hell on earth* don't be fooled she might look like angel in the outside but she has this curly long tail and a curvy crooked what do you call that again???? ah ya, HORN:D