Ej101 wrote: LOL The person above me is the one that whisper to me saying is hell is the better place on earth and she will set up a chat thread and game thread just for people who is willing to sign up..

LOL I need to breath!
the 2 people above me are doing a great job entertaining people in hell LOl
The person above the person above me is soo funny that the the person above cannot breath. Therefore I am saving her with my quick reply or else she will die from all the wit
zan wrote: LOL I need to breath!
hahahahaha

zan wrote: the 2 people above me are doing a great job entertaining people in hell LOl

the person above me creates this saying... Hell is the better safer and healthy place on earth and if you want to leave, she will come up to you& ask, did you enjoy your stay & pls do come back again... thank you have a nice day baby:p
The person above me is such a flirt that she will call everyone baby and even wink as people leave!!
shambles wrote: The person above me is such a flirt that she will call everyone baby and even wink as people leave!!

yeah baby ;)
Wow the person above me has proven my point so wonderfully...they feel the need to seek attention from others
The person above me is also wanting to seek attention from others and is doing well at it
yeah baby lol..the person above me has a money growing tree in her house and in ever different currency. If you plan to peek you better not! coz her house was covered w/alarm and electric wire & enough to give you a heart burn that leaves a mark that looks like her...
The person above me knows this information because she stalks the person above her
LOL the person above me is a spy that's the reason she knew i'm stalker...:D
The person above me is onto me and so she is trying to attack me with words
the 2 people above me have multiple marks on them XD not only from the person above them house tree !
LOL the person above me is wearing her stealth Armour so I cant even poke her w/words that say attack....
the person above me is a stalker but also is trying to help the spy secretly...so I am going to need some bodyguards...