The person above me is a secret undercover government official who is trying to keep an eye on the relationships between stalkers and spies
the person above me is trying to bribe the undercover official so she can be the top spies on this thread... but alas the top stalker is here to stay always one step closer to you... baby lol :p
the person above me is a very genius spy she introduce herself to people as 'spy EJ101' they had never doubted her!
The person above the person above me is acknowledged by me that they are a cool top stalker and together we can rule the corporate world. But I am concerned about the fact that my partner stalker is turning into a rebellious flirt and the person above me is so insanely jealous that they have sent an application to join our team
the person above me thinks I want to be a spy while I already own the whole world, including the spies!
The person above me is obviously asleep whilst typing as she is dreaming that she owns the world!! It is my and my stalkers duty to wake her up!!
The person above me is angry. "Why are you angry?" and is now being held captive in a psych ward
The person above me is obviously narrating their own story as they were angry and was even taking anger management classes. But one day she attacked me because she found out I was a spy and went ballistic and is now locked away on a mental ward somewhere where she spends her time playing with her sock puppets
The person above me is trying to cure me but its not working...I will stick with the sock puppets thank you very much.
The person above me is so engrossed in their play date with the sock puppets that they have decided that any doctor that comes to treat her looks like me and so anyone who comes into contact with her is me and is trying to cure her. She thinks of nothing but me. She even named her sock puppets after me
those people above me used all the internet available on this world because they are posting too fast ...
The person above me has no internet usage left because of her wreckless downloading and now is blaming us for posting too fast
and this 3 heads above me took all the power away from me because of there bickering all this huge power are lost in there own space... now ill go kaboom....
the person above me had just cause the internet of USA to shut down by her last post!