the person above me is the number one car racer on Earth even though he is a blind man...
The person above me is the secret love child of Thisguy2011....ssshhhhh
LOL the person above me is cracking loads of funny bones everywhere she go..
The person above me has laughed so much that she has broken a few bones and has seriously injured her stomach muscles
the person above me trying to run away from her responsibility, for cracking my tummy muscles..
The person above me is chasing me to take responsibility...why is she so obsessed with me?
the person above me is a tooth fairy and she forgot to give me a dollar 17 yrs ago..
The person above me is santas elf who has come all the way from the north pole just to check if im being naughty or nice!
The person above me is on Santa's naughty list! Your getting coal for Christmas :O
The person above me is a Christmas Scrooge and wants to ruin my Christmas
muahahahaha yes! The person above me is also evil and is my accomplice for ruining Christmas. Even if they don't want to admit it
The person above me is making a plan to ruin Christmas by kidnapping Santa and stealing all the presents
The person above me should not be telling the public about the plan.... "What are you doing?!!?"
The person above me does not feel guilty for being the one to ruin Christmas for children all around the world. And so I shambles an Elf from Santas grotto will help to stop Happyforkoreandrama
The person above me is extremely short.