The person above me encouraging people to get pregnant so she can kidnap the baby
LoL The person above me is planning to kidnap the baby..
The person above me is an old pervert man
The Person above me is Alcoholic.
the person above me is trying to help the person above them recover from alcoholism...
the person above me is telling the truth...
The person above me is running away...
The person above me is actually the MDL Forum game killer. She tracks users down and lays in wait till they are in the middle of a post and killsa.klhdbffffbck;bjjjbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
The person above me is still alive and has faked there death
hahahahaha Dongsaeng are you trying to end my existence right now?! The Person above me went & sleep in the mortuary and stand guard to all the lonely corpses all day and night.
The person above me is dating Lee hong Ki
The person above me is the reason why me and Lee Hong Ki broke up.. 3rd party hmp :p
The person above me is dating Jung Yong Hwa cause she broke up with Lee Hong Ki.
The person above me is dreaming that she has been dating famous stars!!
the person above me once fought off three hungry wolves while she was being chased by the CIA for stealing secret alian corpse photos from Langley