10 Dramas/ Movies where a main character has the gift of foresight or can see/knows the future 

(It could be a superpower or magic. It also includes instances where a character knows the future because they experienced  it before or have access to knowledge through any means)

1.Kiss Sixth Sense -FL sees the future when she kisses someone.

2. Jinxed At First - FL can see the future when she touches someone

3. Top Management

4. The Guest

5. Payakorn Sorn Ruk

6. While You Were sleeping

7. Another Miss Oh

8.  Touching You

9. Goblin

10. Sweden Laundry.

10 dramas/movies where blame is rightfully assigned. Instead of “it is my fault this happened, if only I hadn’t been his/her friend this wouldn’t have happened” it is “that person made a decision to do X. My/your actions may have unwittingly contributed (or not at all) but I/you are not to blame for this”. OR 10 dramas/movies where they don't excuse the 'bad guy' b/c he has a sad background. Eg. Lovely Writer (Aoey) where his choices leave him alone and lonely vs TharnType (1 & 2 - Lhong & Leo).

Hope that made sense. If not let me know and I will attempt to rewrite it

1) Come and hug me - ML's father was never forgiven or given any kind of leverage by ML(tell me if this one counts?)

2. The King of Pigs- As brutal and sad as everything turned out those who did wrong reaped the consequences and were forced to face those actions. The main characters were victims of school violence as kids and they did not deserve  what they went through.What they did as adults was a continuation of a vicious cycle of trauma 

DavisLoret:

1) Come and hug me - ML's father was never forgiven or given any kind of leverage by ML(tell me if this one counts?)

I was hoping to avoid an obvious one like this. Father should be forgiven (not excused but forgiven, there is a a diff) but ML did place a heavy burden on his own shoulders b/c of their relationship (thinking he need to make recompence for his father's actions). That said, I'll allow it b/c he gave his father no leverage.

3. the untamed (meng yao had a sad childhood, was mistreated/never accepted by his father, nevertheless, what he did was far more worse, he gained AND lost the very few people who trusted him, and died in the end)

4.  When The Devil Calls Your Name - the ML made the decision to sell his soul for success. The Devil took his good fortune - and talent - from someone else who was far more worthy. (Don't recommend this one, the Devil is the only interesting character.)

Ok, 24 hrs have passed. If someone would please post another topic.

10 Drama where FL/ML already dating or getting married with another person before meeting other ML/FL

1. Love the way you are (2022)

2. before we get married (both were dating other people before meeting each other)

3. extraordinary you (fl was engaged to the sml before she met the ml)

4. history 3: make our days count (ml had a girlfriend before he met the other ml)

5. Crash Landing on You - (the ml was engaged to someone else)

6.  My Princess

7.  Nice Witch (she is married, if that counts)