3. Ugly Alert - ML works for FL's shop where she gets a diverse group of customers. She encourages him to learn some languages in order be able to assist them.

4. Cheese in the Trap, FL learning English. The academy is owned by a friend of the ML, the second ML has a job there.

NoirRoseHeart:

3. Ugly Alert - ML works for FL's shop where she gets a diverse group of customers. She encourages him to learn some languages in order be able to assist them.

Do you know where I can watch this? It looks interesting.

newbiefan:

Its available on telegram.

DavisLoret:

Its available on telegram.

Haven't heard of that one. How do I find it? I did a search and all that comes up is something like Skype and Microsoft Teams.

newbiefan:

Haven't heard of that one. How do I find it? I did a search and all that comes up is something like Skype and Microsoft Teams.

You can download telegram and make an account on it, there are many dramas available there with different resolutions...that too in compact files, it doesn't take too much storage :)

Telegram Desktop 

There is also app available on playstore.

P.S. - I can't say if there are bans imposed in your country though.

Cool thanks.

5. Love by Chance - P'Ae has to learn English at uni. P'Pete wants to help him but P'Ae hesitates as he thinks he would be imposing too much and taking up too much of P'Pete's time.

6. Semantic Error - French class

(I hadn't intended for the topic to include university students, but since the topic is still ongoing, will let the titles stand.)

7.  My Korean Teacher (film, 2016) - Japanese woman must learn Korean for work

8.  Massan - asadora based on real life marriage of Japanese man and Scottish woman

9. 5 ji kara 9 ji made FL is an english tutor, ML enrolls in her classes

10. Mr Sunshine FL learns english for love

Bonus: 

Come come everybody (multiple mains), 

Yae no Sakura (many characters learn foreign languages throughout the drama, FL learns English in the last third of the drama)

newbiefan:

Or you could try dramanice.pe, that is where I find dramas I can't usually find, though it is not a legal streaming site.

10 dramas you recommend within the context of financial crisis

Edit for better comprehension: nationwide or international financial crisis

1. Twenty five twenty one (ML father's business got bankrupt)

2. Just between Lovers - Both ML and FL are broke.

4,  Miss Korea - set during the 1997 financial crisis