8. She Would Never Know

9. Forecasting Love and Weather

10. My heroic husband  MLtravels back in time and lands in the body of a man about to be married

10 dramas where the lead introduces his/her partner to his/her inner circle (family, friends...)

2. A Business Proposal

3.Begin Again

Regarding the previous topic: In My Heroic Husband (historical drama), the ML was engaged to the FL, not to someone else.

4. Girl Next Room : Midnight Fantasy

I think Journalist's point was that, because ML was transported to that time into that body, FL was technically engaged to the previous owner of the body before she met ML when he took it over. Either way, it's iffy.

Jenipeo:

I think Journalist's point was that, because ML was transported to that time into that body, FL was technically engaged to the previous owner of the body before she met ML when he took it over. Either way, it's iffy.

interesting point, but I don't think that body had a previous owner. "My Heroic Husband" has the frame of a cartoonist resurrecting a favorite character into a different body and different time. The ML's life starts where we see it start. The ML has no past, just the setup for his character and an awareness of business practices in our time. (I'm hoping they make Season 2, really enjoyed it.)

For the current topic: 

5. Fated To Love You

6. Because This Is My First Life

7.Love Is Science?

maidenholmes:

interesting point, but I don't think that body had a previous owner. "My Heroic Husband" has the frame of a cartoonist resurrecting a favorite character into a different body and different time. The ML's life starts where we see it start. The ML has no past, just the setup for his character and an awareness of business practices in our time. (I'm hoping they make Season 2, really enjoyed it.)

For the current topic: 

5. Fated To Love You

if I remember correctly, the body has a previous owner, that's why the  FL and  her family are surprised by his personality/behavior change etc. 

The ML has a "past/previous life" in modern times, which unfortunately hasn't been elaborated on, I hope it's dealt with in S2. I know the outer frame for the story is the cartoonist writing a plot, but I hope all the different layers will get interwoven more elaborately.

8. Welcome to wedding hell 

24 hours, so new topic.

10 in which an adult main character is shown learning a new language. This doesn't have to be a main part of the plot, just something this person wants to do or must do (for a job, for instance).

1. What's wrong with secretary kim (Secretary kim learns languages for her job like Japanese, Chinese and English)

2. I'm Not a Robot (FL is trying to learn English bec she has plans to go to Australia)