5. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - Mamamoo

6. Cinderella And Four Knights - For You by BtoB

7. Your Eyes Tell - Your Eyes Tell by Bts

8. Boys Over Flowers - Stand By Me by SHINee

8. Boys over flowers- Stand by me (SHINee), Paradise (T-max) etc.

9. Extraordinary you- Feeling (April), My beauty (Verivery), A story never ending (Stray kids)

10. What's wrong with secretary kim- Wanna be (Gfriend)

Bonus: Her private life- Help me (G-idle)

10 movies/dramas where the leads/significant side character is shown sitting in a park swing reminiscing something 

1. Red Wine in the Dark Night

Wish Upon A Star:

24H so new topic in celebration of the Moon Festival ? - Happy Chuseok, Happy Tsukimi, Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!

10 dramas/movies with scenes of the full moon (do insert screen shots)

Just to add that the topic on scenes of the Full Moon is a random thought in celebration of the Moon Festival ytd. And in conjunction with the Scenic September discussion on the Historical Drama Club, i read up a bit on the symbolism of moon in dramas/films and thought of sharing my finding here as well. Incidentally, moons are often depicted in dramas/films not only for aesthetic, artsy, poetry reasons (especially in historical dramas), but to also convey symbolic context and meaning(s).

According to Miller's Guild, there are 12 spiritual meanings of the Moon:

1. Femininity - as opposed to the Sun that represents masculinity.
  2. Cyclical Nature of the Universe - the moon phases viz new moon > waxing moon > full moon > waning moon > new moon symbolises the cycle of birth, aging, death and rebirth.
  3. Human Lifecycle - the new moon symbolises birth, waxing moon represents our progress towards adulthood, full moon symbolises the prime of our lives, after which a decline.
  4. The Passing of Time
  5. Hidden Influence - affecting the tides
  6. Emotions - some people and animals (e.g. wolves) can become more active, irritated or emotional around the time of the full moon
  7. Balance, Yin / Yang, Dark / Light with the Sun
  8. Our Subconscious Mind
  9. Astrology, Cancer, The Crab
  10. Illumination 
  11. Darkness and Mystery - i.e. witching hour
  12. Love - i think this is connected to the tale of Chang'E, Chinese Goddess of the Moon

For the Alchemy of Souls (AoS), according to HanCinema, the pic is a special poster released following the premiere of its 12th episode to commemorate that episode's most significant event: when Jang Uk and Mudeok do not perceive each other as master and maid, but as man and woman. So in this context, the moon symbolises love.

In The Untamed, the two leads of completely different temperaments, had their first argument and duel on the rooftop under the moonlight that ended in a draw. The Moon appears to symbolise balance and illumination - how both characters balance and illuminate each other's life.

And according to nekosdrama, there's also symbolic representations of the Moon in Hotel Del Luna - Just as it is a reflection of “day”, the “moon” is also symbolic of the shadowy world which Hotel Del Luna straddles.

Finally, the Moon appearing in dramas on gumiho is almost a given, as gumihos become active and aroused around the Full Moon. So Tale of Nine Tailed and likely all gumiho dramas should have scenes of the Full Moon.

@Wish upon a star: Hotel del Luna literally means "Hotel of the Moon"

2. Bubblegum it happens more than once I think, also shown in the poster

3. Radiant Office (not this scene but a scene where Hoya’s character was swinging and being sad, but I can’t find that picture)

4. Just Between Lovers

Journalist:
@Wish upon a star: Hotel del Luna literally means "Hotel of the Moon"

Thanks, i should have realised earlier.. Luna.. Lunar.. Moon...i have yet to watch the drama :o

5. Love Forever After

6. DNA Says Love You - I believe

7. Her Private Life - FL & her 'brother'. - Sorry, no pic.

new day new topic: 10 movies/dramas with a memorable burial 

1. Girl From Nowhere - Fl was buried alive by her classmates who  assaulted her  but  she rose from the dead

2. The Defected - The ML becomes the first police officer who was buried in the Gallant Garden, though he had not died in the line of duty. In the final scene, the 2ML (a defected undercover cop and comrade to nab the baddie) who passed away earlier and ML salute to each other, in their police uniforms.