4. Tree in the River - if I remeber right, each episode started off with reasons why a couple may hesitate to get married, and each episode ended with ways to reignite a dying relationship. Those little tips were some of my favorite parts of the drama.

5. You Are My Spring - seriously this drama is like  big warm hug, and gives some great relationship advice I think, about family, and finding someone special who becomes your healing. The one lesson that really stuck to me is how you shouldn't hesitate to tell your loved one about your struggles, because they are 100% going to be there for you, and hiding your troubles from them to avoid their heartbreak will only break their heart more.

6. Neechan no Koibito - You may be in a place where you're deeply wounded and feel like you don't deserve to be happy, but you shouldn't give up on overcoming it, because there are truly wonderful things waiting for you, including the wonderful people you are hesitating to let into your life.

7. Bad Buddy -

•  It's okay to admit that you're wrong, especially when it's an argument where you will gain nothing from being right
  • You can always have a civil relationship despite the fact that everyone around you is at odds all the time 

8. 2gether - literally everything Fong the philosopher said, but especially this one

24 hours.

10 dramas/movies where the leads had some kind of past connection, but not a childhood connection. They should either be teens or young adults at least. In other words, they had somehow met in the past or were somehow associated with each other, if only briefly. Neither lead should remember, or be made aware, of this "connection" until later on in the drama/movie.

1. You make me dance - both the leads meet briefly on a bus

2. Crash Landing on you

3. Rak Diao

4.  Behind Your Smile - it's been a couple of years since I watched this one, uncertain of the details. In a flashback, the younger FL was shown stopping the ML from walking out into a busy street. At the time he was upset over his father's death and not paying attention. This wasn't a dramatic save, just casually stopping him from walking forward into dangerous traffic.

5. The Spring Day of My Life - ML's daughter either ran away, or just got lost, but the FL found her and returned her to the ML and his wife.

6. Ugly Alert - ML's youngest sister got lost, and the FL found and returned her to him.

Honorable mention: Manner of Death - I thought I'd mention this one, but not count it, since I can't remember if they ever realized it, or if it was just for the viewers to know. They had a brief encounter in university.

7. While You Were Sleeping - don't remember the specifics, but the fl saved the ml from drowning when they were teens

8. Love and Redemption - they've met in multiple past lives

9. One the Woman - as teens they briefly met in the hospital but ML at that time believed he was talking to his cousin-in-law (FL is a doppelganger of his cousin-in-law), and they both found out later as adults that they met in the hospital

10. Bravo My Life - ML was in early 20s probably and FL was 18ish when they had an encounter and entanglement due to a misunderstanding. Many years later they meet again as work colleagues and don't recognize each other until much later.

10 dramas where a main character (or prominent side character) fakes a pregnancy, for whatever reason.

1. Woo Ri the Virgin 2ndFLs sharade doesn't work for a long time though

2. Wong Wien Hua Jai (2021)

3.  Oh! My Sweet Liar

4.  Mask (2015)

5. Oops, Mr. Superstar Hit On Me! - she doesn't fake it for a long time, but the FL finds out that it was a false positive and pretends that she is still pregnant so as to not hurt the ML

6. Yangotonaki Ichizoku