2.Smile,You

3. Rooftop Prince

4. Secretly Greatly

5. Skip Beat!

6. Shopping King Louie

7. Switch Girl!!

(It's been a couple of years since I watched Smile, You. My recollection is that the family business is a garage adjoining the house, and a tracksuit is work clothing. This isn't their outside wear.)

maidenholmes:

(It's been a couple of years since I watched Smile, You. My recollection is that the family business is a garage adjoining the house, and a tracksuit is work clothing. This isn't their outside wear.)

I also watched many years ago maybe 6-7?  so i dont recall what ML's Father work was after he stopped being a driver,however i dont recall FL or ML working at a father's buisness.FL was helping out at the house before finding a work and ML was working at her ex's company.Nonetheless all the characters were wearing tracksuits (FL family and ML family) throughout the show start to end,no shot all of them worked there.
Also they were wearing it at home which would be weird if its a work attire.

8. Vincenzo

One of the tenants always wore a tracksuit (one on the right) 

10 titles which consist of lead's occupation and full name

If English title doesn't include their full name but the original one does, these drama count too, just mention this detail

1. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

2. Queen Seon Deok

3. Rookie Historian Goo Har Ryung

Does it have to be name and surname or  would you accept if it was just one of them +occupation?

Saygo:

Does it have to be name and surname or  would you accept if it was just one of them +occupation?

says full name so must be name and surname

4.Reibai Tantei Jozuka Hisui
Reibai Tantei=Medium Detective

5. The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim 

6. Military Prosecutor Do Bae Man (it’s listed as an alternative title. Based on the original korean title it would be Do Bae Le (=R) Man )

7. Extraordinary Attorney Woo: original title 이상한 변호사 우영우 (Strange Lawyer, Woo Young Woo)