Ahn Sarang:
3. Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol - it was a metaphor tho, tell me if it counts

Hmm, I wanted physical lucky charms for this round, but thanks.

Next person can continue with number 5

5. Never let me go 

6. The Blue Whisper

7. Snowdrop - ML's sister gave him a necklace that was supposed to keep him safe. He later gave this necklace to FL

8. My Dearest - there was a belief that some thing given by a woman could protect a man during the war, so girls from the village gave something to men that went to war. FL didn't want to give anything to ML since she was sure he was running away from the war. But later she gave him her ribbon and also the ring (when they became a couple)

Bonus, as it isn't a physical thing again: Jinxed at first - FL was a goddess of luck, so she was literally a walking lucky charm for ML

9. Dream High - "instant karma" necklace is believed to give off positive karma to the person who holds it. Indeed, after the characters in Dream High held the necklace, they became more successful and they overcame their problems

10. It’s okay not to be okay

10 dramas/movies in which it seems like the parents-in-law favors/like their SON-in-law more than their own child

1. When I fly towards you 

2. True Beauty - (don't know if it really counts, since they're not married... Ju Kyung's family certainly favors Soo Ho more than her!)

NightMagic191:

2. True Beauty - (don't know if it really counts, since they're not married... Ju Kyung's family certainly favors Soo Ho more than her!)

I was going to say the same, but remembered they weren't married by the end of the show. Maybe _Shinigami_  will clarify if this is ok?

3. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - FL's mother openly adored ML more than her own daughter... 

angeliviki2022:

I was going to say the same, but remembered they weren't married by the end of the show. Maybe _Shinigami_  will clarify if this is ok?

Yes, true beauty is ok!

It doesn't matter if you see marriage or not. But it should be clear that the pairing will be the end game (and therefore it's implied that they will meet/interact with the others parents as future in-laws OR that the in-laws at least view the boyfriend as their future son in law) :)

4. Meteor Garden (and all their remakes) - San Chai's parents favor Tao Ming Tse, they even hit San Chai's head  LOL. They are not married yet,  but they are end game lahhh

5. Our secret

Don't know count or not since not typical ML & FL. If not just count is as BONUS then

6. Naughty Babe - "Yi" Phayak Chatdecha Chen's father very welcome "Khondiao" Thacha Wongtheerawit after their 'married ceremony' 

7. Fated to Love You - FL's family loved ML

Interesting, when same actors played a couple again in Family: Unbreakable Bond - this time FL was precious DIL haha

hm… if I take the son in law and use son or daughter in law instead, will there be more result?

like in

8. Go Go Squid