6. Last Twilight. Another little cutie.

BONUS: Kung Fu Hustle - all those GORGEOUS 1920s cars. I thought about capturing some stills but the first ones I found were a bit graphic so, this one will be a bonus, without pictures.

7. Lovely Runner - Sunny, lol. 

Blkittykat:

It's Herbie's great. grandchild!! So cute!!

Blkittykat:

She was really cute indeed! I like the shape :) 

9. My Only Love Song

Time travel van

10. Welcome to Waikiki - Rebecca

Maybe a dumb choice but she is iconic :) 

10 titles in which a lead likes someone but get married with another person, for any reason

1. Moon Lovers - FL since couldn't marry the emperor because of her scar and didn't want to be a concubine

2. My Dearest - FL when she thought ML died

3. The Rebel Princess (FL likes her childhood sweetheart but has to marry ML)

4. Six Flying Dragons-ML did it for political reasons and prioritized the throne .The FL did not want to live her life in the palace anyway

5.Life: Senjou no Bokura- ML was gay and broke up with his first love to marry a woman in order to fit in with society

6. Lost You Forever - Cang Xuan, one of the ML (there are 4), loves FL Xiao Yao (his cousin and childhood sweetheart) but is forced to marry this random princess in order to secure his throne. He wants to eventually take Xiao Yao as one of his consorts (or maybe make her empress, I forgot this part) but she has stated that she can only be with someone who can only be with her

7. Legend of the Phoenix (FL marries the king and becomes his consort to protect herself, even though she’s in love with the ML)

8. Story of Yanxi Palace - FL & SML. SML married someone else to protect FL & FL decided to married emperor for revenge 

9. An Ancient Love Song - FL. cause ML is time travel & impossible to be together 

10. The Legend of Xiao Chuo  -one of the FL (Tang Yan) marries Jing Chao’s character even though she is in love with Dou Xiao’s character 

I’m not sure how often this occurs but shooting a shot here!

10 pairs of titles featuring one that has two characters who are a couple and the other title where the same actors/actresses play characters who are siblings (they don’t have to be leads

1. Best Choice Ever and Battle of Changsha - Yang Zi is the FL in #1 and her first boyfriend is played by Niu Jun Feng (not her ML). In the second, they are both leads who are a pair of twins.

2. Youth of May (They played lovers)+ Sweet Home (They were step or adopted  siblings )= Lee Do Hyun &Go Min Si were the actors

3.Kill Me, Heal Me(They were fraternal twin siblings) +She Was Pretty(They were lovers)=Hwang Jung Eum &Park Seo Joon