Ahn Sarang:

You meant lead's parents? Like husband and wife and not in-laws? 

If so:

1. Time We Were Not in Love - FL's parents 

Sorry, reread my topic and it didn't quite make sense. Yes,  Dad & Mum get along well with each other, not too much haranguing or ignoring by either.

@Rainbow I think I would watch this show just for that. Sounds very watchable.

3.  Twinkling Watermelon - the ML's parents

4. Fish Upon The Sky - Pi's and Duean's parents. Both are busy doctors, but they still find time to be with each other and are really affectionate towards the other. They also flirt constantly, so much that even Pi notices them lol.

I couldn't find a GIF of just them, but the entire family is featured in this one.

5. Queen of Tears - I think both sets of parents were good together

6. My secret terrius - FL's parents were quite cute tgt, here is a clip I found which doesn't show them by themselves but there were other cute moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouNjLsIFzEI

7. The master's sun - ML's parents (near 2 min mark on the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP65njsye5E

8. You are my glory - both parents 

9. My Little Happiness - both parents 

10. Welcome to Samdalri - FL's parents and ML's too (before his mother died) 

10 titles with relatable characters (for you personally) 

1. My Liberation Notes - I felt like I'm a combination of two FLs, so I could relate to both sister in different moments

2. Love in Time - i can understand the reason beyond FL's action & maybe gonna do the same. Like when she choose other actress for her drama instead of her best friend or when ML jealous for no reason

3. Yumi's cells - The whole representation of the FL's thought process is so relatable (though I am not half as good with men as she is)

4.  Reply 1988 - The FL : no need for an explanation

5. Lovestruck in the city - Though I was very upset with the FL's actions in the drama, I could actually resonate with her feeling like wanting to become a completely different person for some time.

6. Boys Lockdown - with how awkward the two MLs were interacting, I felt like I was watching myself when I talk to people, so totally relatable. (This was actually one of the things I loved about the show).

It's been one day, so new topic:

10 dramas in which leads turn out to be neighbors (same apartment complex, houses next to each other, same house but different floors) 

1. Gaus Electronics - flats next to each other

2. Dali and the Cocky Prince - different floors of one building

3. Flex x Cop - houses next to each other

4. My Lovely Liar

5.Lovely Runner

6. Mad For Each Other

7. Everyone love you

8. A Romance of the Little Forest