9. Bad Buddy

10. The First Responders

The next person can choose the topic 

10 favorite bite sized dramas. Please include episode # and minutes per episode.

1. Kiss Goblin (12 episodes - 12 minutes per)

2. A Familiar Stranger (18 episodes - 12 minutes per)

3. Yes, Her Majesty (20 ep, 10 min per ep)

4. Old Fashion Cupcake (5 eps, 25 minutes per ep)

5.The Ingenuity of the House Husband-5min x 10EP

6.Qiu Qiu Ni Bie Xin Dong-3min x 17 Ep

7.Dong Lan Xue- 3min x 30Ep

8. Soundtrack #1 - 44 min × 4 eps

9. You drive me crazy - 35 min × 4 eps

10. One Sunny Day - 12 min × 10 eps

10. Long Time No See - 5ep, 17min

Someone else can start a topic

10 titles in which a lead acts petty in hilarious way

1. Love in Contract - ML changes his rival's cat's name

It looks like my request is too difficult to find... Change the topic? 

10 titles in which characters kiss for an undercover but their kiss is too realistic/too passionate (and in fact the whole situation is just an excuse to kiss) 

1. Vincenzo

2. Chicago Typewriter

3.  Accidentally In Love - both college-age students are running (from two separate groups of pursuers) and are total strangers.  They kiss because apparently it is rude to look at kissing couples... her first kiss, I might add. This is how the FL and ML meet.

Doesn't fit the description exactly, but it is a kiss to avoid being captured.

Ahn Sarang:

10 titles in which characters kiss for an undercover but their kiss is too realistic/too passionate (and in fact the whole situation is just an excuse to kiss) 

1. Vincenzo

2. Chicago Typewriter

It's only 10 hours old. I was thinking about it and trying to remember specific instances. Ah well, since you've changed it.

newbiefan:

It's only 10 hours old. I was thinking about it and trying to remember specific instances. Ah well, since you've changed it.

If you recall anything suitable for this request, I'll be happy as well :) 

I just thought it was too specific... 

Ahn Sarang:

1. Vincenzo

2. Chicago Typewriter

3. TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love - they're in the pool

Ahn Sarang:

10 titles in which a lead acts petty in hilarious way

1. Love in Contract - ML changes his rival's cat's name

The following are not actual instances since I barely remember even what day it is atm (tired, dehydrated...) but I am sure there are instances in there somewhere b/c I do remember laughing a lot at the leads behavior.

2. My Love from the Star - they weren't together but I laughed at what he did to the director after... Not exactly petty but, not exactly not (crazy wording there, sorry).

3. Panda & Hedgehog - nothing specific comes to mind the the to MLs were hilarious in their bromance & rivalry so there is sure to be something there.

4. KinnPorsche - these two were always being a little silly with each other.

5. Gank Your Heart - these two were quite cute as well.

Ok, I've overshot the max of three and I'm not being particularly specific so I shall stop now.