7. secret crush on you

8. The Best story

9. A Little Thing Called First Love

10. hua jai sila (i think)

someone can choose the next topic 

10 dramas/movies with a rivalry between a brother and sister. Please state what their rivalry is for. (Not a love rivalry).

1.  Lost Romance  (Taiwan) - battle between two brothers and a sister to control the family company - they are all competing

2. Crash Landing on You - you name it they disagree. Mostly business, money, parental affection and on the list could probably go.

3. Mob Psycho 100 - one has powers the other doesn't (then does). Both are jealous of each other though younger takes things a bit too far. More of a 1 sided rivalry?

newbiefan:
2. Mob Psycho 100

I specified between a brother and sister. This is two brothers isn't it?

3. Fighting Girl - competing to see who the school basketball team should be.

NoirRoseHeart:

I specified between a brother and sister. This is two brothers isn't it?

Apologies. Read it then forgot it.

4. Graceful Family- Competing for favour and family business

5.Blue Birthday- FL felt replaced by adopted brother and not good enough. She bore misplaced  resentment that led to fatal consequences. This was one sided for the most part so nt sure if it counts

6. The Beauty Inside (drama) - if step-siblings count. These two are airline business rivals.

7. Run on- ML's father pit the two against each other and compared their sporting careers. SFL fought her brother for the right to run the company or business related stuff as well

8. Again My Life - FL competing against her two brothers for the family business. She doesn’t want to succeed after her father but after knowing her elder brother and younger brother have other plans for the business, she reluctantly took up as the successor

9. Ghost Doctor - FL was against his brother because he is trying to takeover their father's business by killing him.

24 hours have passed.

10 dramas/movies where the ML is good with his hands/crafty. Eg. Thirty But Seventeen ML makes small models of common everyday things.