Wish Upon A Star:
Received Tanli's image link. Will await for Saygo's and moonchild's for this batch of badges.

I put the link in my post above. :)

Wish Upon A Star:
Received Tanli's image link. Will await for Saygo's and moonchild's for this batch of badges

Updated my  post to include the image link too

I hope I did this right ( I read the instructions over and over).  If I did this wrong. I apologize 

I recommend @Mushroom_ to watch Weak Hero Class 1(2022). it is one of my favs and truly something I would rewatch. Might want to read the synopsis before hand.

Award Ceremony for January 2023

Not sure if challengers who completed saw their awarded badges, so we shall have an Award Ceremony on the last weekend of each month. 

For the Inaugural Award Ceremony for January 2023, my heartiest congratulations to the following Challengers, whose recommended dramas have been watched and rated:

• Benizakura for recommending Not Me which has been rated 10/10 (Gold Badge);
  • moonchild for recommending The Gifted and Ototo no Otto which have been respectively rated 9.5/10 (Silver Badge) and 8/10 (Bronze Badge);
  • Saygo for recommending Through the Darkness which has been rated 8.5/10  (Bronze Badge);
  • Tanli for recommending Hua Jai Sila which has been rated 8/10 (Bronze Badge); and
  • xBBBLUE as the inaugural challenger for the We Watch Challenge.

Separately,

jenn:

I hope I did this right ( I read the instructions over and over).  If I did this wrong. I apologize 

I recommend @Mushroom_ to watch Weak Hero Class 1(2022). it is one of my favs and truly something I would rewatch. Might want to read the synopsis before hand.

jenn is doing right so don't worry. 

The next challenger will recommend to jenn.

2nd Challenge Completed. - Sweet Home S1

I recommend Jenn to watch Hospital Playlist. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Accepted Giochi's recommendation - Kiss Goblin

Status - Completed (8.0/10) - Nice sweet story just like Giochi described. Only if they showed the story of the person whom he got emotions from..... like why those emotions were their strength ... just like in ep3 where he got 'Sad Emotion' it would have even better

1st Challenged Accepted from @gummy_marshmallow to watch Hospital Playlist
------------------------------------------------------------
 Updated: Watched it and gave it an 8

It is a shame that there are not that many participants in this challenge! It is really fun to discover dramas that have either been on your PTW list or you never intended to watch! I already watched two dramas like this! Can I ask for another one? And who should I address my challenge to? Gummy_Marshmallow?

EDIT

Thank you Gummy_Marshmallow! I would like to suggest you watch Kiss Goblin which is a cute and sweet web drama! Hope you like it!

NB You are right about the backstories but I think it is ok for the limited time they had as a webdrama! Glad you liked it!

EDIT 2

Thank you Tanii! I accept to watch The Untamed! Sort version OK since I read the book?

And I finished it(the long version after all!) and loved it! Thank you again for suggesting I watch it! 9/10

Giochi:
Can I ask for another one? And who should I address my challenge to? Gummy_Marshmallow?

Go for it. It's my 3rd challenge as well.

Yes, you have to recommend me.

First challenge completed! Thank you for the recommendation!

I recommend Giochi to watch The Untamed. Their watchlist suggests that they watch many type of shows, so they probably would be up for watching the show! (I think the shorter version is just a compilation! The longer one would be better to watch!

Edit: just saw your edit on your post and since you already seem to know most of the story I guess the shorter version is fine too!

image link

Thank you for the recommendation Gelatinne! I accept! 

Status: Completed 5.0/10 Honestly, just because I gave it a 5 doesn't mean it's bad, and I genuinely would have ended up watching the show regardless.  I feel bad for Sooha and Si Eun :c  Will be tuning in for s2, though! Thank you for the recommendation! :)

Hello :-)

I recommend @Tanii to watch Weak Hero Class 1 :-D It is great and quite short, I also saw that it was on your PTW list, I hope you like it ^^

Badge Image Link: Weak Hero Class 1 Photos #3582939 - MyDramaList 

I accept the recommendation of Xiao Zi to watch 3 Nen A Gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi Desu ==> thank you ! I'm very curious ^^

Status: Completed 6.0/10.  A 6/10  is not a bad grade for me, it is more an "average/OK watch with some flaws" :). I'm still glad that it was recommended to me, as I planned to watch it at some point and it gave me the push to go for it ^^. I have written a review of the drama on the show's page. Thank you @ Xiao Zi for the rec' :-)

Completed my first challenge: post 

I recommend Gelatinne to watch 3 Nen A Gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi Desu. Don't know if you will like it as much as I did.

I accept ColourMePurple's recommendation to watch Taxi Driver  

Badge Image Link:https://i.mydramalist.com/ByD15_4c.jpg?v=1

Thank you for the unwavering support of the returning challengers - you know who you are! Also indicated in the status update as x2, x3..

Giochi:
It is a shame that there are not that many participants in this challenge!

It could be because:

1. This challenge is under Forum Games with many games that turn over very quickly, thus pushing down this challenge into pages beyond page 1 quickly.
  2. The game mechanics is likely confusing for newbies - I am having problem tracking and need to read and re-read each post from the start to get the status updated correctly. 

Welcome suggestions to improve this challenge.

We have five more completed watches - can the respective challengers indicate your image html address in your original post recommending the drama, so that the badges can be customised for you?

1. cal0ri3: Silver for "Run On"
  2. Abby: Silver for "Our Blues"
  3. Giochi: Bronze for "The Miracle of Teddy Bear"
  4. Xiao Zi: Bronze for "Sweet Home S1"
  5. Saygo: Bronze for "The King of Pigs"

Please periodically check updated status summary for the latest status, and update your respective post. Thank you.

Xiao Zi:
I recommend Gelatinne to watch 3 Nen A Gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi Desu. Don't know if you will like it as much as I did.

Next recommendation will be for Xiao Zi.

I recommend Xiao Zi @PotterGranger (not sure how to tag a person) to watch Taxi Driver  as it is also already in their PTW list.

I accept dearuto  's recommendation of Sh**ting Stars .

I enjoyed the comedy a lot. The couples were cute too. Just didn't like the drama with the ajumma and friend's manager. Overall, it was a good watch. Sorry for putting it off for so long.

I recommend ColourMePurple to watch Sh**ting Stars  :) It's a fun drama to watch with lots of eye candy *Q* Had a great time chasing this drama as it aired and hopefully you will enjoy it as well :) 

I accept _Choa_ 's recommendation to watch My Mister - Excited to start on this bc I've actually wanted to start on this drama for the longest time but haven't gotten the courage too (not ready for the emotional pain :"))

For a drama which made me skip so many scenes I sure shed a lot of tears 🥹 as depressing as the drama was, it was also very healing and showed how just 1 person can have a huge impact and influence in one persons life. Thank you for the recommendation! 

+ would like to use this photo as the badge please!

I recommend  dearuto  to watch My Mister. We kind of watch different things but based on some of your favs I think you might like this one. :) 

I accept Mushroom_’s challenge to watch Not Me. Have been considering this one for a while and will prob watch it soon. :)