Challange 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Hiiii Tanii

Here some reccomandation for you:

The Sign

Perfect mix of romance, fantasy and action. The Thai mythological component is a decidedly fascinating bonus.

Recommendation bonus

Since I noticed that like me you appreciate BL, here are some titles that you absolutely need to catch up on:

2. I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version

3. I Will Knock You

4.  Love Mechanics

5.  Triage

Open to any recommendation, as always, the only requests are that it will have an happy ending, and that it is not excessively long. 

Challange #7

I accepted the recommendation from leafless7 to watch My Perfect Stranger

Status: Completed [ Started: 22/07/2024 ~ Completed: 06/08/2024]

Rating: 8.5/10 ⭐️

All in all a good drama, I always appreciate the right mix of crime, romance and comedy. A bit boring at a certain point and even if I didn't expect the killer I didn't particularly appreciate the motive behind it. But a drama that is watched with interest.

11. Hi Mart

I recommend you from your ptw.

1. Romance Is a Bonus Book- noona romance

2. My Perfect Stranger- time travel

3. Nobody Knows

4. Queen of Tears- 16 ep but 1:30 hr/each ep

Bonus

5. Soul Mate: Chinese movie. (Recently I watched this. And was so impressed with it.)

6. My Dearest- my favourite 2023 historical romance kdrama

Recommend me best kdrama according to you

I accept jenn's recommendation for Knight Flower.

I was planning to watch racket boys before this recommendation. But just couldn't start it. However I will use this chance to watch knight Flower. And I know I will watch racket boys next. As it's stuck in my mind now. (I loved Racket boys)

Rating: 10/10

Loved it. I was smiling from ear to ear. 

This perfectly matched my mood. I was looking for something like my dearest. There's no similarity. But How lovers survive in historical political tension. And strong FL.

Leads chemistry was on fire. I knew from comments that there's no kiss scene. But I really wished they had atleast kissed in last episode. 

21st Challenge | 22nd Challenge | 23rd Challenge | 24th Challenge | 25th Challenge | 26th Challenge: 

Hi
leafless7

I recommend the following K dramas, which I think were amazing and I happen to see them on your PTW

1. Knight Flower - Strong FL; Historical K drama  
    OR

2. Racket Boys - Great friendship and about family; LOVED it and has an 8.7 rate on MDL

Open to recs, just nothing longer than 24 hrs in total. 

Hello Saygo 

No worries, you did not take long at all. After looking at your recommendations, I was most intrigued by Kimi no Koto Dake Mite Itai cause I am single AF and I need romance in my life. LOL

Started: 07.26.24
Completed: 07.26.24

Rate: 7.5

Comments:  I tried to find more reasons to give it a higher rating but I couldn't see it higher than a 7.5. The show was very sweet but there were moments that it felt very bland despite the progression of their relationship (I think). I found parts of it that just seemed that the scenes were just jumbled together and played. I wanted a bit more of understanding about the character cause I feel like it was all very superficial 

1st Challenge  ||2nd Challenge|| 3rd Challenge || 4th Challenge || 5th Challenge :D (Apologies for taking so long )

Recommendation For  jenn      - Not sure what to rec so here are 5 options

>>Badge----Image

Recommendation From  SKYLINE    - I accept to watch Midnight Runners. This something i have been wanting to see actually.

Status- CW

Rating-

Thoughts

8th Challenge completed - Someday or One Day

I recommend Saygo to watch Midnight RunnersYou watched a lot of heavy stuff for this challenge? .. so I recommend Light but thrilling movie from your PTW. Happy Watching!!

Couldn't find decent image, so I took a screenshot, if doesn't work tell me I'll find another.

Accepted Jenn's recommendation - Be My Favourite

Thanks for another BL, sadly haven't watch many this year.?? Each one of them is on my imaginary PTW ? so I literally used wheel.?

Status - Completed - (8.5/10)

Not the best but enjoyable and has a story to follow. Not thirst tripping viewers at least. ?? Story isn't something unique and great but keeps you invested. Every character has it's own arc and no one felt unwanted. Acting was good you could feel the characters.

For full review you can check my review.

26th Challenge 27th Challenge:

Hello  SKYLINE

it has been a hot minute since I recommended something to you. After searching your lists and looking at your rates these are the best recs I could come up with.  I tried my best to give tiny blurbs of what they are about but I also provided their links so you can do your research, if you'd like.

1. Be My Favorite - BL; Thai; time traveling. Kawi goes back in time to try to get the life he wants however through these travels he realizes that all his actions cause a different future. He ends up discovering what he really wants in his life. I think the dialogue here is quite amazing if you take the time to understand it.

2. The Warp Effect - Time travel, mystery, and romance. A comedic form of discussing, what I think are topics that are often overlooked, sexual education topics through the life of Alex. Alex finds himself time-traveling to his future however several things don't make sense so he has to uncover what happened throughout that time through his new and old friends' lives. This drama is another one I enjoyed cause of the "heavy" topics discussed in a very fun and interesting way.

3. Your Name Engraved Herein - BL Movie, Taiwan. It takes place after martial law was lifted in Taiwan in 1987 and the friendship of two boys, who discover more about themselves. It's my ultimate favorite movie due to the dialogue. I am currently working on a movie review for this (for fun).

4. Last Twilight - BL; Thai - This is another great drama IMO. Mohk is the "bad boy" who ends up being a caregiver for Day, who is partially blind and as their relationship as patient and caregiver commences so does their friendship and even more

*edit: omg , no these were not on your lists but what I meant is that there were some recs I thought of after seeing what you have seen on your PTW and not seen.

Open for business haha. However nothing dark, scary or that is psychological (<-- I don't tend to understand these at all). Also, for now not over 24hrs in total cause I gotta get back to work after my vacation,

Hi Skyline, after looking at all your recs I decided to watch , i want to see something funny this time around

Recommend Show: Good Manager 

Started: 08.08.24
Finished: 08.10.24

Rate: 7.5 (UPDATE: after thinking it over I am giving it an 8 RATE bc I keep thinking about some scenes and cracking up. )

Comments: Hi Skyline,
I tried to like this series, there were funny parts to it but I kept trying to keep my eyes open. I loved the dynamics between the two main male characters and the banter between each other but I somehow felt that it was dragged out too much. I had moments where I was cracking up and then it just died down. I think this just not be my kind of show ?

9th Challenge completed - Be My Favourite

Hi, jenn you misunderstood me, I meant it was on my mind, thanks. The list on MDL will not help much that is my dumpster.?

Here are few of my recommends, it was hard to find one,

Payback: Money and Power : - It has lots of financial vocabulary if you can take that, you are welcome to chose this. ? 

On the verge on insanity : - It doesn't have business tag, but it's set up is in an IT company.

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? : - Office Romance so you can guess how much business talks you'll get. lol

Good Manager : - This has good business set up but comedy will depend on your liking. ✅

Reborn Rich : - It is a revenge business drama with Fantasy element.

Accepted KCDrama LOVER's recommendation - Forgotten

Status - Completed - (9/10)

Gripping and a thrill ride.
Plot and execution were one of the best aspects of the movie. (10)
Story was great until it was not. It had a great potential to turn into a masterpiece alas they didn't choose the better way to tie it up. (8)
Acting was top notch by our two main actors. Both the characters were interesting but the resolution of the character arc wasn't done properly. (9)
Music was befitting but not memorable. (7)
Halfway down I had so many theories and it was amusing how challenging it was to make a conclusion but then train wrecked. That post credit scene was so unnecessary. ?

Overall - 8.0/10
But I enjoyed it and it brought me back from my slump so 9/10.

Thanks KC.

3rd Challenge Completed! {?}

Hello, SKYLINE ! You said you were open for anything so I decided to explore you what you completed and the genre you are interested and I had some few I thought you would be interested so I would love to recommend you:

-Click on the title to reach the page (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

• Forgotten:  Since you are interested in Psychological & Thriller element. ✓ 
  • Voice of a Murderer: Since you are interested in Investigation & Thriller element.
  • Following: Since you are interested in Thriller element.

I am open to all recommends.  

Don't worry just recommend me, I am sure that one of your recommend is in my PTW so absolutely don't go there („• ֊ •„)੭

Gurl!!!! I really want to watch all of them so bad, can the option be "all of the above". Since I watched Jung So min's movie few days ago so I feel like watching her drama that's why

I accept Mart's recommendation of Because This Is My First Life 

Rating: 9/10

Thoughts: First of all thank you Mart for this wonderful recommendation! I really don't know when would I watched this drama if not recommended by you. It was a meaningful roller coaster. Loved the quotes used here. Although there were some moment I wished that were not there but leaving that every thing was refreshing. Showed some pleasant and unpleasant view of life in a great way.

Challange 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Hello KC Drama LOVER

Here some titles that always come to my mind:

Itaewon Class

A drama you absolutely must see. It's beautiful and so perfect I can't.

Some more recommendation that I think you will like:

2. Because This Is My First Life 

3. Descendants of the Sun

4. Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha

5. Another Miss Oh

Open to any recommendation, as always, the only requests are that it will have an happy ending, and that it is not excessively long. 

Challange #8

I accepted the recommendation from _ to watch _

Rating: /10 ⭐️

19th challenge completed!

Hi, Mart! It is my turn to recommend something to you this time!

it is only 8:35am, so I am going to be a bit scatterbrained in my sales pitch here! Not too long and a happy ending, here we go!

Three recommendations:

I saw that you’ve been watching dramas 13 years and rated many titles highly from that era, not likely solely because of nostalgia since they are solid! :) I want to take you back half a decade before that if you can brave what video compression of the 480p era looks like depending on where you find it (Jdrama, fansubbed, from 2006)… because I need someone else to watch it and experience all the feelings I did!

1. Home Drama might scare you from the few tags alone (maybe I should expand em), but it is a HEALING drama… the premise: people who lose their “home” in the form of the ones they love the most dying in the same tour bus accident come together with the only other people in the world they feel can really understand them, let them just exist and talk or not talk, just to breathe without feeling the suffocation of a million pitying eyes on them etc… they move into the same house, one designed&built by the ML who lost his only family in the accident. It is not totally free of teary-eyed moments, but it is remarkably warm, tender, and for me was far more uplifting and hopeful than sad at the end of the drama (I missed it as soon as it ended bc I ended up loving em all) even though it starts with something quite sad indeed… but that “death, tearjerker” tag detail was clearly just added from the synopsis since that is brief, all in the first ep, and is the setup, NOT the main story which is about the ones left behind and how they forge their futures with that important person absent. 

Alternatives:

2. Hospital Playlist is ultimately a friendship story. Yes, they are doctors and work in the same hospital, so just enough exists to make it believable, but it ultimately is all about friendship across many years, multi-generational as we see maybe the best of all besties from elementary school til death in the form of Kim Hae Sook and Kim Kap Soo, a third buddy also endearing when they are playing games and just being quirky lovable people. The main cast play in a band together, so it gives us the joy of some music by them! :) It has plenty of tender moments of real life and a tinge of sadness, sure, but it is really joyful if you want something upbeat, funny, and with characters that are weird and wonderful. Some slight romance from a lonnnnnng crush and likewise from a new one. Oh, and a second season that was also delightfully charming. 

3. Be Melodramatic is a mix of genres done quite well. The funny parts are laugh out loud and sometimes stomach pain level funny (I love a weird grown ass lady who shows a bit of a misogynist supervisor what torment awaits when asking his marketing pro to be a bit more like the flitty cutesy intern lol… and you get something like 9 or maybe 12 versions of a ridiculous “shampoo song” that had me in stitches)… but it also has one of the leads grieving and in a deep state of psychological unease from trauma, so her story arc is a bit more somber though balanced, especially since most of the leads live together in a share house! It is also, at the end of the day, very friendship-oriented but has a romance storyline, too.

4. If those just don’t have enough going on for you (they are more slice of life and almost wholly character-driven rather than event/plot-driven), one last option that was a lot of fun: Flex X Cop has someone super rich, quite smart, and popular/cool with a bit of a superhero drive and love of adrenaline rush activities (and visuals to scoff at Clark Kent sans glasses) use his $$ and abundance of “rich and nothing to do work wise, why not” licenses (lawyer, pilot, sailing, lost count… and his own helicopter, of course, and yacht) to put away OTHER rich people doing bad things with their money, people previously untouchable because places like private clubs don’t ever share CCTV data so warrants are impossible etc. Enter rich boy ahead of all of em in the pecking order but who hates their junkie, drunk driving, corporate corruption, and other crime. The bromance and partnership that get forged somewhat reluctantly (aside from a cute puppy of a maknae fanboy of the ML lol) are endearing, and the backstory of the ML tugs at you. Action packed, high energy, slick production, parts will definitely hit you in the feels and perhaps make you flutter toward the end. :)

I guess early morning me must be in teddy bear/fluffy cat friend mode. All of these are heavy on friendship, non-traditional generation gap ignoring ones, long-established uni ones in their mid-30s, and I think 29 year olds about to hit 30 and showing life through that POV for Be Melo then workplace camaraderie and a bit of cute fandom. I avoided thriller sorts because even with resolved endings, happy isn't the word I would call many/most endings of those storylines! I hope you like whatever you pick of them-all four are among the best of their specific genres/do precisely what they set out to do.

Open for recs! Only demand that cuts out a lot of titles is no dubbing, so no Chinese historical dramas (I can’t handle the mismatched mouths/voices). Up to 24 hours (=20 typical or 16-18 cable Kdramas, 32 45-min eps, etc) is about my limit for a single story. Ignore my mess of a PTW (like a whole closet of receipts from shows tapped once without accounting for it properly), and if it is already in my CW or on-hold but not yet started, it means I am either waiting for proper subs or to be in the right mood/mindset for it even if I started then paused with a plan to rewatch whatever made me say “not right now.“ I can handle dark, gritty, demented, dystopian, you name it, but if they romanticize violence (D/V especially) without the abuser punished severely, I will be screaming obscenities at the writer and blacklist em for forgiving such crimes. :)

Wow, SKYLINE,  that is quite a lot to get through, so it took a while to glance at them all (I’ve seen Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, and one Filipino BL, though… Thailand just makes a lot of them with pretty different base stories and is where I had several recs from this challenge come from ?-only so many Where Your Eyes Linger/To My Star/We Best Love kinds of stories I can enjoy before bored of em, so the plots or settings/characters have to be original for me to stay hooked, even if some Thai ones are pretty out there in content! ;)

I will certainly be watching more than just this one title (though I am not sure, a bit like 1 Liter of Tears, I want to take my 1.5 hours of tears from More than Blue and multiply them by 5… will need a day I am staying home 24 hours or so afterward to bring my face back to normal and not look like two bees stung me, one on each eyelid! I keep tearjerkers for when I am dealing with a lot of stress I just have to endure and can not minimize, so I will pause on the sobfest since I already know how broken the terminally ill male lead will make me feel)! In one title resides a major weakness of mine, though, a weakness called Kimura Takuya, so regardless of my bit of unease with real world racing (and even some stunts) as someone who has known a couple of people who died and more who had disabling wrecks doing it professionally, I am choosing that relative oldie, partly for him, partly for the found family theme that also gets to me and that Japan does so very well (hence me wanting people to watch Home Drama despite it also being from that “golden era” of jdramas and the resulting heavy compression of the video since it was fansubbed and gigabyte versions of the episodes aren’t easily found for things approaching 20 years of age, esomething not so important for its story events/places/people). I also saw SO MANY other familiar cast members… only when you go back that far in time can you gather all these people for one show! 

All to say… Engine and Kimura Takuya, here I come!

Rating/thoughts: What a sweet mix of heartfelt and silly moments! I am glad they didn’t go overboard with the bit of a love triangle since it could’ve had zero romance and been no less fantastic… I was, though, really sick of Aerosmith “Angel” pretty quick, and they just kept throwing it in when it just didn’t fit the story that well for me and is an earworm I wanted to make splatter and stop wriggling, lol. Every time I go back to this era of jdrama, songs like that (Johnny Nash “I Can See Clearly Now” was a bit better as an end song partly for being light/easy to ignore and not being played over scenes and because most of the episodes ended with some resolution/healing for mostly kids but also Jiro)… I loved the acting across the board and was both happier with his race ending with him pushing to the finish line and persevering, better than winning and more fitting since they’d been pretty intensely using bus/train/late arrival kinds of metaphors … but also sad when .i heard his cute lil table mate who called out to him over and over running after him (Shunta) was adopted by anyone but the ML lol. I am just gonna keep my headcanon as “they marry (since the drama had them going in that direction) and become Shiro’s mom and dad with grandpa babysitting when they work or go out” cause my ending has Shunta and Jiro as the OTP. :) 

Thank you for all the recs! Even more to explore next time there is some down time ( almost a dozen things on my watchlist started within the last few weeks, so it might take a while to even catch up on airing ones)! This one was a great chance to go back in time to his young goofy era with his characteristic smirk/crooked grins and see such delightful giant “adult” kid-tiny kid interactions. This is a solid 9 for me! :)

10th Challenge Completed - Forgotten

I recommend ElBee to watch a lots of stuff. lol. :D

So I dared to go through your completed list. ;D and we have a lot in common. It was as if I'm going through my own list again and again. 

You have watched a lot of SK dramas, so I'm recommending you from other countries.

If you wish for a change, do tell me. :)

I know I'm recommending a lot but looking at your list I couldn't resist. (there were a lot more. *embarrassed*)

1.  Begin Again  - A rom-com with rich FL/poor ML troupe. Somethings are cliche but are bearable. 

2.  More than Blue: The Series - Melodrama with bittersweet love story. You have seen the original Korean version but personally this one is my fav of all versions.

3. To the Moon and Back - A very sweet love story. As you have watched only BL from Thailand so I wanted you to experience other things. This one was different from cliche stories from Thailand .. so I hope you like it.

4. Flash Marriage - Rom-com with one night stand to couple troupe and typical asian family but it's fun all along.

5. The Hows of Us - Omo, again a romance-drama genre, from Philippines. One of the best movies I watched last year. It has mix of everything. 

6. Engine - Life drama about children living in foster home and a change journey for MC. It has a slow pace and is a bit older drama if it's okay with you. ✅

7. Zeni Gaba - Again it's a bit older life-drama and has a heavy tone to it. If you get triggered easily you can skip this one.

8. MIU 404 - Fast paced investigation drama with bromance and comedy.

Accepted leafless 7's recommendation - Memories of Alhambra

I have been putting it off because of Park Shin Hye, I guess it's time to watch this.

Status - Completed - 6.0/10

What a great premise it is, isn't it? ? And it also has Hyun Bin ? but it also has Park Shin Hye ?.
It was on my radar for a long time, but PSH kept me away from it. ? Finally, I got recommended.

Gadgets, Guns and Game. ?? Yooo hoooo !!! I was so excited, maybe I shouldn't have.
The concept is so creative and new to drama land that it got my hopes high. First 3 or so eps were so engaging and fun that you will be sucked into it immediately. Plot went smoothly till climax and went downhill ep 9-10 onwards (I started skipping). From having so much potential to getting dragged with no direction, you'll see it falling. As much Sci-Fi intrigues me I guess the team didn't consulted the developers at all, no gaming rules applied to this AR game. ? They missed so much on VR & AR tech and PVP gaming, I was baffled to know it has the same writer as W: Two worlds. ? Action was good, but romance was unnecessary. Okay, I came to terms with it initially, but it became filler in later eps ? no wait it forced it's way in 12-13 eps when there was nothing to show ..? and they had zilch chemistry. Characters fell in love out of nowhere, even Hyun Bin can't save it for me. There was soooooo much to the story but they left me hanging. ?? I have no issues with romance, just make it believable at least when you tag it as romance.??

Acting wise it was well performed by HB and support casts, as always PSH didn't clicked with me. Acting is what keeps you in the loop, you keep suspecting everyone waiting for the thrill but nothing happens.??

Yu Jin Woo, Seo Jung Hoon (Jin Woo's Secretary), Cha Hyun Suk, Park Sun Ho, Jung Se Ju are the characters I loved. Marco as a cameo was good too, but none was used to their potential. Most of the characters were unidimensional. Jung Hee Ju served only two purposes: be jin woo's GF and be a face for Emma??‍?️ she had least character development, well none of them did thou.

Cinematography is done beautifully, and of course directed by my fav director. Great shots and gives real vibe of FPS games. Pacing became slow after mid as if they didn't had story and were stretching it.

6.0/10 - For cinematography, direction and relatively newer concept.
Thanks, @leafless7 for recommendation.

7th We Watch Challenge 2024 Award Ceremony
It is another bonanza month for the awards, this time with a total of 18 Badges (including 2x Gold and 7x Silver), and quite some changes in the Hall of Fame! Read on for the full results..

Gold Badges
•   
Tanii for recommending Under the Skin which has been rated 10/10
•   
jenn for recommending Knight Flower which has been rated 10/10

Silver Badges
•   Sweetsis / Killer_Queen for recommending Because It's My First Love which has been rated 9.5/10

•   Sweetsis / Killer_Queen for recommending 3 papas which has been rated 9/10
•   KC Drama LOVER for recommending Marry My Husband which has been rated 9/10
•   KC Drama LOVER for recommending Forgotten which has been rated 9/10
   neriya for recommending dele which has been rated 9/10
•   
leafless for recommending Healer which has been rated 9/10
•   SmileHoney for recommending Day and Night which has been rated 9/10

Bronze Badges
•   
leafless7 for recommending Someday or One Day which has been rated 8.5/10
•   leafless7 for recommending My Perfect Stranger which has been rated 8.5/10
•   disdoortion for recommending Fanletter, Please which has been rated 8.5/10
•   Tanii for recommending A Tale of Thousand Stars which has been rated 8.5/10
•   jenn for recommending Be My Favourite which has been rated 8.5/10
•   Mart for recommending Eighth Sense which has been rated 8.5/10
•   Mart for recommending Amidst a Snowstorm of Love which has been rated 8.5/10
•   Mart for recommending Lovely Runner which has been rated 8/10
•   JulyMoon for recommending Hope which has been rated 8/10

Hall of Fame

jenn continues to reign the Hall of Fame with an additional 1x Gold and 1x Bronze and a grand total of 19 Customised Badges. Tanii and JulyMoon step up to 7 Customised Badges each, while leafless7 steps up to 6 Customised Badges and neriya steps up to 5 Customised Badges. New entrants to the Hall of Fame are KC Drama LOVER and Mart with 4 Customised Badges each!

19 Customised Badges
jenn (3x Gold, 4x Silver, 12x Bronze)
13 Customised Badges
Elbee (2x Gold, 5x Silver, 6x Bronze)
9 Customised Badges
Jojo77 (2x Gold, 1x Silver, 6x Bronze)
8 Customised Badges
Sweetsis / Killer_Queen  (7x Silver, 1x Bronze)
7 Customised BadgesTanii (2x Gold, 2x Silver, 3x Bronze), JulyMoon (1x Gold, 2x Silver, 4x Bronze)
6 Customised Badges
Selma (1x Gold, 3x Silver, 2x Bronze), leafless7 (1x Gold, 2x Silver, 3x Bronze)
5 Customised Badges
neriya (1x Gold, 2x Silver, 2x Bronze), dearuto (1x Gold, 1x Silver, 3x Bronze)
4 Customised Badges
KC Drama LOVER (1x Gold, 2x Silver, 1x Bronze), Saygo (1x Silver, 3x Bronze),  Mart (1x Silver, 3x Bronze)
3 Customised Badges
theis (1x Gold, 2x Bronze), solana (2x Silver, 1x Bronze)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Edited for dark mode compatibility

SKYLINE 

I am recommending based on my all time favourite drama which you haven't watched yet.

1. Mother: mothers 

✓ 2. Memories of the Alhambra: action, watch it for Hyun Bin then. Main focus is not romance but VR game

3. A Korean Odyssey: fantasy 

4. 18 Again: family, friends 

Recommend me something short which I can binge in 7-8 hrs.

I accept jenn's recommendation for Bokura no Shokutaku

I choose it because of poster. I actually find bl boring. So It took me long time to decide on drama from the list. I have only liked 3 bls from all the bl I have ever watched, But I did like your previously recommended drama. So I know it's going to be good.

Rating -8/10

It didn't make that special place in my heart. But 8 for child actor and super politest couple I have ever seen. I did find them cute.

26th Challenge 27th Challenge | 28th Challenge: 

Hi leafless7 

Because you wanted something short to watch I recommend the following: (they are all BLs and  one that isn't)

1. Rinko-san wa Shite Mitai. I think you might enjoy it. I liked it because the FL has two sides to her which is a bit refreshing. It's a short cute drama. 

2. Like in the Movies - BL; Filipino. I feel like the dialogue between the characters is what makes this series special. Its cute but they talk/address their sexuality in different forms. By episode 2  I was a  sucker for this show.  I have provided the ANIMA Studios YouTube Playlist Link so you can watch the episodes there. P.S. The playlist with the episodes is mostly in order except for episode 8, which is in the playlist but just added toward the end so have to scroll a bit for the last episode.  

ANIMA Studios on YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMPz9QG8YAxJXvznmCorwY7N5ausnteMN 

3.  Light on Me - BL; K drama; charming and fluffy show. It's about friendship as well. One of my favorites

4. Bokura no Shokutaku - it is short and honestly I think it's so wholesome. BL.

Open for rec. Nothing longer than 16 hrs please and no horror or dark things

Recommended Show: First love hatsukoi by leafless7 

Started: 09.05.24
Finished: 09.05.24

Rate: 9

Comments: this drama is fucking beautiful. I cried, yelled and screamed. I loved it so much. I wanted a little more.

jenn

It was hard to recommend you drama. We kind of have 30% similar taste. As some of my favourite drama are also your favourite but some of those you have rated 7 or below. I haven't watched about 60% titles from your completed list. 

So I have picked drama from your PTW

1. Flower of evil- 1st 

2. First love hatsukoi - 9 eps

3. 25 21- not happy ending

4. Secret- melodramas

5. Happiness - zombie

6. Mother - mothers 

7. Gaus Electronics - comedy

8. Strangers from hell- dark, horror

Can you recommend me from this list. Or you can recommend me best kdrama out there which I have yet to watch. I strongly prefer kdrama.

I accept IndigoMoon's  recommendation for Hotel del Luna

Thought: I actually didn't start this drama with much expectation as I had dropped this before. But till 4th episode I realised it is best drama. With every episode every story keep getting interesting and sad and unique.

Most amazing part of this drama is Story building. How every story keep unfolding with twists. How it gives you thrill, makes you cry, and make you wish they have Happy Ending. Here ending is death. But happy ending is reincarnating as human. 

One of Best drama in Rom-Fantasy Genre.

Rating: 10/10