Doremeduck wrote: I have another one.
LAW 43: HOSPITAL SCENES!! Someone always ends up going to the hospital for the smallest things, like a cough. But, whether it's serious or not, there has to be a hospital scene in every drama.

amended and added!

Law #40 - The paper cut clause
?Someone always ends up going to the hospital for the smallest things, like a cough.?(Doremeduck) No person or persons shall have the necessary items to treat any injury/illness at home. This will lead to the need to either visit a pharmacy for medicine or more likely go to the hospital for treatment. One cannot underestimate the fatality rates of paper cuts!
Juniko wrote: LAW 44 : If you're from the countryside, then one of your parents ( and/or yourself) must be selling food on the street

amended and added

Law #41 - Looking for love on the streets! No not like that!
If you are poor or ?if you're from the countryside, one of your parents ( and/or yourself) must be selling food on the street? (Juniko) or an outdoor street market.
bakakokoro wrote: Added and expanded!
Law 31 - Are we speaking the same language?
?Never tell the truth about why you do things the way you do them... I mean, really... who needs simple explanation, if you can make it complicated misunderstanding to separate you from your loved one for like 10 episodes... you of all people know, that whatever happens, you're going to end up together, right?? (Violetsakura) Or the other extreme, never explain ANYTHING, because of course they are physic and know exactly what you mean even if other people are telling them other things.

You know that this is hilarious, doncha?
goldenseal50 wrote: this one is not part of drama story lines it is part of casting
Law 46 if we say that 37 year old actor is 17 you must believe us....this is my pet peeve.

Gonna leave this out b/c this is pretty much true anywhere
but thanks :)
RainFlower wrote: You never have to pay for a taxi in Korea they are free (apparently) I have yet to see anyone pay a taxi driver when they get out of a cab in any drama i have ever seen :)

added

Law #42 - Taxis - the gods of travel
Taxis shall be waiting on every corner whenever you need one , and ?You never have to pay for a taxi in Korea they are free? (RainFlower)
cityhunter83 wrote: asian women shall be capible of performing ANY task in heels, be it running w/arms full, climbing really tall stairs, jumping fences, i say ANY task, except walking. any Asian woman who attempts to simply walk in heels at a normal pace down a flat surface carrying absolutely nothing will mistep and hurt her ankle in a way that will prevent her from walking for no more than 8 hrs, no less than 20 minutes.

anyone else ever wonder what's in those creams and pain patches they use that unsprains an ankle is less than half a day??

Added! Thanks

Law #43 - These shoes were made for walking - well not so much!
?Asian women shall be capible of performing ANY task in heels, be it running w/arms full, climbing really tall stairs, jumping fences, i say ANY task, except walking. any Asian woman who attempts to simply walk in heels at a normal pace down a flat surface carrying absolutely nothing will mistep and hurt her ankle in a way that will prevent her from walking for no more than 8 hrs, no less than 20 minutes.?(cityhunter83)
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: Law 46 - being able to park anywhere, anytime in any situation! Seriously how easy is it to drive there?! No speed limit, lane discipline or anything! stop at anywhere, anytime!

added! thanks

Law # 44 - I?m King of the Road!
No matter what - you will always be ?able to park anywhere, anytime in any situation! No speed limit, lane discipline or anything! stop at anywhere, anytime!? (PrettyBrown_Eyes) This includes all other traffic/moving violations as well including but not limited to, u-turns, speeding, etc.
VioletSakura wrote: And the U turn anywhere and everywhere! :D

added! thanks

No matter what - you will always be ?able to park anywhere, anytime in any situation! No speed limit, lane discipline or anything! stop at anywhere, anytime!? (PrettyBrown_Eyes) This includes all other traffic/moving violations as well including but not limited to, u-turns, speeding, etc.
kdramamad wrote: yup dont forget turning round in the middle of the road even thou no cars are around lmao

added! thanks

Szasha wrote: LAW 47: Mothers are generally violent, dead or if rich pathetic.

LAW 48: The one you are destined for is your kindergarten-love, everyone else is going to make you unhappy.

LAW 49: The heroine needs a toy, usually a stuffed animal, that she can treat like her sooo hated boy and talk to.

ok - first one was added to
Law #30 - PARENTS ARE GODS!
I don?t care if your 18 or 38! ?The oh so powerful business mothers/fathers/grandmothers who control there children in everyway possible including keeping them away from the one that they love?(kdramamad) They can also be ?generally violent, or if rich pathetic.? (Szasha) but you still have to listen to them.

"dead" part covered under Law #22 - Family is optional

Law # 45 - Red string - they tie it in early childhood
?The one you are destined for is your kindergarten-love, everyone else is going to make you unhappy? (Szasha) Also acceptable are childhood friends, etc.

Law #46 - That voodoo that you do!
The main lead/s ?needs a toy, usually a stuffed animal, that she can treat like her sooo hated boy and talk to.? (Szasha) Also acceptable are any other mementoes.
VioletSakura wrote: LAW 50: Everybody sleeps, and more importantly wakes up full dressed and in FULL MAKE UP!!!

Law #47 - pj?s? what is the meaning of this?
?Everybody sleeps, and more importantly wakes up fully dressed? (VioletSakura)
This is most likely due to the fact that they have to stomp their clothes in a bucket to clean them so they want to wear them as long as possible.
asliceofkate wrote: Rule 51: If a girl is poor, bad mannered, and/or uneducated she will eventually come across a chaebol son who will find her completely annoying and later completely irresistable.

added and amended
Law #48 - Law of relativity
The poorer you are directly correlates to wealth of your destined partner and the amount of time you will have to be involved in conflict before you realize they are the love of your life.
Sleepninja wrote: haha I guess this is rule 52

RULE 52: If you dine at a restaurant, you will always encounter the one you love. He/she will be eating with someone else and you will be miserably watching. Why are you miserably watching them? Because you have been strategically placed at a table across from them with a clear view of their actions.

added! Thanks
Law #49 - Dinner with portals
?If you dine at a restaurant, you will always encounter the one you love. He/she will be eating with someone else and you will be miserably watching. Why are you miserably watching them? Because you have been strategically placed at a table across from them with a clear view of their actions.? (Sleepninja)
Mareina wrote: There is also the counterpart to the near miss: the impossible find.
At some point, somebody can't be found and people go searching. If everybody goes to search random places, they usually don't find the person (if a person is found, then only by the leads or 2nd leads - but it is important that everybody runs around searching) If the lead does the searching alone he/she usually does find the person. Sometimes the lead is capable of finding the person because he/she knows him/her very well (e.g. You're beautiful) but sometimes they just find him/her because they run around the city long enough (there was even a jdrama where the female lead demanded the male lead to find her in the city, but i can't recall which drama it was. he found her 2times anyway). Well, apparently finding a single person in cities like Tokyo or Seoul while searching on foot is not that difficult.

And if somebody drags you by the arm, you totally have no chance to break away. Because that is absolutely impossible, even if you are a police officer, body guard or whatever strong woman.

If you meet somebody, you can't just talk to the person. First, you have to find a nice place to talk (why bother? if it's important, somebody will just happen to overhear it anyway - but that's a slightly different topic). Like, you have to at least drink a cup of coffee or you can't have a conversation. But it's totally okay to just leave the unfinished drink or untouched meal and walk away if the person makes you angry.

added thanks
Law # 50 - The Impossible Find
Despite the law of averages, whenever needed someone will be able to find you on foot, in immense crowds, or secreted away in a solitary location.
Mareina wrote: Apparently, there are only dentists, oculists and plastic surgeons in seperate clinics in Korea and Japan. For every other problem you have to go to the hospital. Even if you just go there to get 10 different types of pills to cure your cold.
I actually did faint once while I was in Japan (but no hot male appeared out of nowhere >.<) and was brought to the hospital. The doctor said he doesn't know what's wrong but gave me 5 kinds of pills anyway.

Here's another law: Even if a person stayed in the US for several years, his/her English will suck. Still, everybody will be amazed by his/her excellect english speaking ability.
(By the way, what's up with K2H anyway, where one person talks in english, the other responds in korean and vice versa, but they both understand each other perfectly)

First one was added -
Law #40 - The paper cut clause
?Someone always ends up going to the hospital for the smallest things, like a cough.?(Doremeduck) No person or persons shall have the necessary items to treat any injury/illness at home. This will lead to the need to either visit a pharmacy for medicine or more likely go to the hospital for treatment. One cannot underestimate the fatality rates of paper cuts!

And added the second thanks
Law #51 - Me English long time!
?Even if a person stayed in the US for several years, his/her English will suck. Still, everybody will be amazed by his/her excellect english speaking ability.? (Mareina)