Crazy4You wrote: Haha I just find it funny because the synopsis is not about turtles :p
And hahaha really? That had to suck!

I know - I read the synopsis as well, anticipating some turtle-themed story. :p
Yep - but I am faster!
Szasha wrote: I know - I read the synopsis as well, anticipating some turtle-themed story. :p
Yep - but I am faster!

Haha me too when I saw it :p
And haha that's good!
yes, I kinda love this title ! It's weird AS a title, but as a sentence, it's like "I should place it in a conversation, I'll sound smart this way"
Juniko wrote: yes, I kinda love this title ! It's weird AS a title, but as a sentence, it's like "I should place it in a conversation, I'll sound smart this way"

Haha it does kind of seem like it'd make you sound smarter :p
Doesn't it ? ^^ I just saw that title : Little Mom Scandal. After Dirty Mama, now this ? Leave the moms alone !
Juniko wrote: Doesn't it ? ^^

I just saw that title : Little Mom Scandal.

After Dirty Mama, now this ? Leave the moms alone !

Hahaha yeah and that one that Jeanie mentioned, something like "Mama has grown horns"
Jeaniessi wrote: Is it just me or do these two sound pervy?

nope, lol. Look:

There was a "Little Mom Scandal" after I hung out with "Daddy Good Deeds" and "Dirty Mama" in the back of the "Sweet Magic Bus." Needless to say, I was passed out for like 3 days after that.

This is the PG version, hehe

NinaJade82 wrote: Why Did You Come To My House?

I just don't even know where they're going with this, lol.

ayeaye2011 wrote: Hammer session! (i really don't know what they were thinking...the drama actually as nothing to do with hammers..LOL)
Lie to me (if you really want me to then i will. :P)

I thought the same thing when i first heard of "hammer session." There is no relevant literal or metaphorical definition of "hammer." I wanted to whisper to the writers, "Just because you continue to reference a phrase doesn't mean that it will suddenly make sense," lol.

BTW, there is an american tv show called "Lie To Me." It's about professional lie detectors and was actually really good the first season. I never watched the other seasons though.
Kawaikochan wrote: nope, lol. Look:

There was a "Little Mom Scandal" after I hung out with "Daddy Good Deeds" and "Dirty Mama" in the back of the "Sweet Magic Bus." Needless to say, I was passed out for like 3 days after that.

This is the PG version, hehe

I just don't even know where they're going with this, lol.

I thought the same thing when i first heard of "hammer session." There is no relevant literal or metaphorical definition of "hammer." I wanted to whisper to the writers, "Just because you continue to reference a phrase doesn't mean that it will suddenly make sense," lol.

BTW, there is an american tv show called "Lie To Me." It's about professional lie detectors and was actually really good the first season. I never watched the other seasons though.

I watched most of the second season. It continued to be a spectacular show :)
River of WineThis one is funny! I bet any country with a river of wine would make millions in tourism revenue.

Lives of Omission Hahaha Alternative title: Salute Laughing Sir

Wax and Wane

Gun Metal Grey Rejected Crayola color name LOL

Second Virgin ummmm

"Happy Noodle" for some reason it just makes the 6 year old in me giggle with glee...lol
LisNoir wrote: "Happy Noodle" for some reason it just makes the 6 year old in me giggle with glee...lol

hahaha It makes me giggle too. :p
Sleepninja wrote: River of WineThis one is funny! I bet any country with a river of wine would make millions in tourism revenue.

Lives of Omission Hahaha Alternative title: Salute Laughing Sir

Wax and Wane

Gun Metal Grey Rejected Crayola color name LOL

Second Virgin ummmm

Aha. LMAO
Where did you get these names from anyway? *grins*
Szasha wrote: Aha. LMAO
Where did you get these names from anyway? *grins*

Hahaha I just randomly come across them when looking at drama and actor pages. XDDD
Sleepninja wrote: Hahaha I just randomly come across them when looking at drama and actor pages. XDDD

Of course, I believe you. :p They just, erm, are naturally attracted by you.
Szasha wrote: Of course, I believe you. :p They just, erm, are naturally attracted by you.

I think they are........it's like they know somehow that I am amused by them...........:O