So I dropped the Kdrama "White Lies" a few years ago.. watched MAYBE 3 eppies (the ending included) and gave it 4 for first rating. Then something just kept bugging me that I should watch and give it another chance and WOW I'm so glad I did (SO FAR HAHAHA) its gone from a 4 to a 7 for me as of eppy #24 (of 159 YIKES!!) so wish me luck. Has anyone else picked up a dropped drama to find out you really love or that yes you were right it sucked and should have stayed in the black hole of the dropped list?
I tried to watch My Girl (Korean) once more after dropping it and managed to get to episode 4, but I was torturing myself by obligating myself to watch it. So, I just dropped it. Same with Love Buffet (Taiwanese).

And I re-started watching The Greatest Love and after I got through the first episode, I started loving it.
I dropped Bad Couple after 3 episodes because I didnt like the main female character but a year later somehow managed to watch the whole thing. Ive dropped The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry countless times but every now and then I'll watch an episode just to see what happens to the characters cause I really did like the cast, its just the story that bores me to death. Maybe I'll finish it one day. Ive dropped Hello Miss! twice for the same reason.
The only reason I stuck with My Girl as long as I did was for Lee Jun Ki and then gave up when I finally admitted to myself he wasn't gonna get the girl. The Greatest Love kinda makes me cringe I just can't bring myself to pick that one back up. From reading the plot and reviews of Love buffet i'm not touching that with a 50ft pole.
kdramafan89 wrote: I dropped Bad Couple after 3 episodes because I didnt like the main female character .

OOOO that was a struggle to get through (I had to skipped a few eps) I just wanted to smack her ever other show it started off really great and then this overly OVERLY OVERLY for the love of *insert higher being here* will something just HAPPEN!
I dropped Prosecutor Princess after about 6 episodes. The lead actress seemed very one dimensional to me; bratty and spoiled. But I kept reading on this blog about how great it was and how good of an actor Park Shi Hoo was so after thinking on it for a while I picked it back up and I am so glad I did. Very soon after episode 7 things take a turn and her character starts to change, realizing her behavior and growing up. Also the love story between the leads is great and I came to really like the drama very much. I am a huge fan of Park Shi Hoo now and it all started with Prosecutor Princess. Also the plot has this twisty turn you don't really see coming. The writers keep things close to their vest and Park Shi Hoo's character is one I haven't seen really in a drama. Enigmatic and charming and ambiguous until almost the end. Very smartly written.

I watched the first episode of City Hall after reading rave review after rave review and found it boring. I dropped it and went on to watch other dramas. I was such a fan of Kim Sun Ah after my first drama experience being Kim Sam Soon. I just kept going onto drama sites and looking at the synopsis or reading people's thoughts about City Hall and one day I decided to go back to it. It had actually been a while so I watched the first episode again, then on to the second and the third and from then on I was HOOKED. City Hall has to be one of the BEST romantic dramedy Kdramas I have EVER seen. That is saying a lot. I'm so glad I gave it a second chance.
OK so finished yes FINISHED White Lies today and I am glad I picked it back up. But i will never watch it again..hahah it kept the drama HIGH and emotions rolling from start to finish, I think the only times you got a break was when they tried to go into the subplots but those had some drama and just a few "for giggles" moments. I am going to have to give up emotional dramas for a while after watching this but I would still say it was worth watching.
LOL(but now that will be my last posts before I finally go to sleep)xD Hard to believe but I dropped the LIar Game series after 1 episode two years ago and then one week ago I decided to give it another try...l I LOVE IT SO MUCH and I can´t believe I dropped that! Even though my taste has changed since that too~ I became more open-minded too^^
Interesting question indeed.
Two dramas I've started and dropped multiple times have been mentioned here: The Greatest Love and City Hall. I have a strong feeling I could love both, if only I could get past the male lead - which, right now, I can't. So, although something major happens to my taste buds, I fear I'll never pick them up again.

There is a drama though that I had dropped by the first episode and later became one of my favourites: Stand Up!!, j-drama, 2003. Possibly, I was a little too inexperienced in the Asian drama world, and thought the plot and the overall acting was ridiculous. I'm glad I picked it up again several months later, because I loved it and tried with all my might to make my man watch it too - which resulted in the nth failure. Oh well, I can't have it all, can I? :D
Hard to believe but I once dropped Liar Game:D And later one it became one of the greatest Dramas forever!! And I gave it an 10:)
One of the dramas that I dropped was Binbo Danshi years ago.

Last year I just thought of taking a peek into it again and finished it. Really liked it, though it isn`t as great as some other dramas. This one made me somehow happy and gave me kind of hope.
The only drama I have dropped (so far) is Coffee Prince which is surprise to me because everyone seemed to love it! I'm going to try and finish it soon though ^.^
Temptation of an Angel....I figured if I was able to finish Rooftop Prince, I can finish this. And it doesn't seem that bad now that I'm watching it after RTP. lol
Personal Taste...I started it last year, got through 12 episodes, and dropped it for City Hunter, LOL. Now that I have the time, I am going to finish it and Coffee Prince so I can finally hit the completed button.
the only time i have dropped dramas is because subtitles are bad or it has no subtitles.