Minarii:

another miss oh <3

That was TOO hot for words, you could even hear them gasping! That scene would definitely be on my list if I ever had to do a 'top 10 favorite drama kisses' lol 

wait wait wait did I miss it or did anyone not post about Queen In hyun's man kisses??  QIHM kisses was amazing and chemistry between the leads was out of the charts!! (no wonder since there was real feelings involved betwen the actors at the time as they later dated IRL for a while)

This is the most iconic kiss in QIHM 

But this kiss is equally as great 

And then there is the deleted one.., (Raaawr) 

All kiss scenes in Devilish Joy :3 

but their first kiss scene is my most favourite one. that scene was sexy to me lol that lighting and the camera shots...

Together With Me, Reply 1997 and Bromance have already been said on this thread already and I totally agree with all of them! 

This precious kiss scene in Thirty But Seventeen has been my favourite so far: 

It's so simple but so darn cute!

The kiss scene from Clean With a Passion For Now has just recently been added to my favourites too:

Hana yori dango

5 ji kara 9 ji made

both kiss scenes in Algernonni hataba o (the one with yamapi and the one with  Kubota Masataka)

these are just a few : )

i really love this drama !!!!!! it seems that jun-ho really in love hes girl..

Ok, following this topic now, hhahaha

Ceki:

hnnhhh

What dramas are these?

Meteor Garden (2001) Out of all Boys over Flowers versions, this version has without a doubt the best kisses

MARS

Suspicious Partner

Perfect Match episode 10

lushwolf:

What dramas are these?

I don't know the second one, but the first one is Fated to Love You and the last one is Together With Me : The Series :)

lushwolf:

What dramas are these?

And the second one is Into the Sunlight. 

Another one from A  Smile is Alluring (It's a movie) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIx-YRqpAMw 

Definitely my favorite. Her Private Life  https://youtu.be/66rkZDsXWCE

Ooo...NICE. I came specifically to post for "Her Private Life" but the person above beat me to it.

THIS was my favorite kiss scene, though: (even if it really wasn't a kiss but h er imagination)

Her Private Life couch kiss