Love Rain - The story isn't anything unique but it's so well done, and the cinematography (and music) is beautiful. I like the contrast between the 70s story and the modern day one. Rooftop Prince - I love the story; the time travel, mystery, and the whole reincarnation thing which is interesting. Everything is really clever. And the characters are loveable too (apart from Sena and Tae Mu!).
Only Mirai Nikki and Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou atm.
Zenkai Girl 4/11: The beginning is cute, though I find the female lead slightly annoying. Hinata and Pitaro are cute enough to continue watching just for them. :D
Currently Airing: K-pop the ultimate audition Absolute Boyfriend Love Rain, Mou Ichido Kimi Ni, Propose Papadol, Papa wa Idol Queen In Hyun's Man The Rooftop prince Tiamo Chocolate and Fashion Prince, King2hearts, Risou no Musuko.. Kinda behind on these three though yet to start.. <3 non airing Lets go watch meteor shower Momo Love
Kagi no Kakatta Heya 2/?: It just started, so I can't say much yet. But as I usually dislike Ohno Satoshi (except for Maou) it's a miracle I made it up to the 3rd episode. Maybe this drama will change my mind. (But only if it doesn't keep on having the same structured episodes like that!).
I am watching Pride, Boss and Ataru.
Pride, Boss and Ataru.
Love Forward! Love the last scene in the 4th episode. It's funny how he imitated the special brother. =)))))) ROFL!
I've like un-on-holded some dramas Color Of a woman City Hunter Baby Faced Beauty <3 which are all soo good !! :P And then there are the ones I'm waiting week after week for >< Rooftop Prince K-POP Ultimate Audition King2Hearts <3 Loving them none the less ^^
Miss No Good 1/14 episodes- mmm i found this quite funny aha atm im kinda weary as to whether i can be bothered to finish it soooo well see
My girlfriend is a gumiho 1/16 episodes- I started watching this and well it was intriguing thou im starting to find it slightly boring and ive got 15 more to go -sigh- wondering whether i should finish it
Tiamo chocolate 1/100 episodes- erm im kinda again wondering whether i shud contuie watching it. Interesting but wondering if i can since it has 100 episodes 0.o
wild romance 1/16- I found this oddly hilarous thou again my attention span is very limited atm xD
http://www.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/The-Moon-That-Embraces-the-Sun-02.jpg[/img]

[I]The Moon That Embraces the Sun..
I'm on Ep 14...my gawsh! I love it!!:D

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120204_shutupflowerboyband.jpg[/img]

[I]Shut Up Flower Boy Band
Ep10
Right now Im watching Protect the Boss (Ep. 9) and I totally love it till now!!! It´s so funny and sweet ^-^
dejirei30 wrote: http://www.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/The-Moon-That-Embraces-the-Sun-02.jpg[/img]

[I]The Moon That Embraces the Sun..
I'm on Ep 14...my gawsh! I love it!!:D

The best historical drama I've ever seen! :D
Just finished watching the last episode of K-Pop The Ultimate Audition! IT WAS GOOD! :D Now, Love Forward episode 5! :)