im watching meteor garden :) ep 3
i am currently watching queen in hyun's man as we speak. it great so far alot of fighting and a little bit of traitors........
don't make blames, the list is in alphabetical order... (on my profile there are the votes of pleasure) 01 37-sai de Isha ni Natta Boku ~Kenshui Junjo Monogatari~ 02 Answer ~ Keishichou Kenshou Sousakan 03 Ataru 04 Kagi no Kakatta Heya 05 Legal High 06 Mou Ichido Kimi ni, Propose 07 Papadol! 08 Shiritsu Bakareya Koukou 09 Suitei Yuuzai 10 Toshi Densetsu no Onna
King 2 Hearts and Love Rain. Thinking about dropping Love Rain though...King 2 Hearts is too exciting and Love Rain is getting boring :/
-Love Rain -King2Hearts -Fasion King -Rooftop Prince
- Love Rain - ♥ - Queen In Hyuns Man - on hold as subs taking too long - Fashion King - dropped - Rooftop Prince - ♥
Fashion King Rooftop Prince King 2 Hearts
Rooftop Prince K-POP Ultimate Audition (it might have stopped airing by now though) King2Hearts <3 All of 'm
*Love Rain *Queen In Hyun's Man *King2Hearts *Soldier *Rooftop Prince
Holy Land Love Rain Rooftop Prince KPOP Survival King2Hearts
i'm watching

mou ichido kimi ni propose.
i originally checked it out cuz mr hotness himself is in it. takenouchi yutaka (squeals). i love that he's growing out his hair again and i love his deep voice. that man is the definition of sexiness. and lo and behold the drama isn't bad either. i was hooked by the story within the 1st 10 mins.

of course i'm watching the 2 arashi dramas. aiba's Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri and ohno's Kagi no Kakatta Heya. i'm actually watching epi 4 on tv right now. :D

ataru. the only drama i consistently watch on tv but in all honesty i have no idea what is going on. it looks good tho so i need subs to get the full picture

mirai nikki another world. this is probably my favorite drama this season. it has action and suspense and talented young actors.
Watching Time between Dogs and Wolf...but the 1st episode was kinda boring..so i'll just start it again tomorrow..not in the mood for boring drama right now:-)
Watching The Princess' Man at the moment, on episode 16 now. The soundtrack to it is really good, painting the tragic nature of this epic drama. Hong Soo Hyun is doing a great job of acting as the princess, in my opinion. Park Shi Hoo did a great job too.
Watching Legacy episode 70+ something so boring hell
There are a bunch on my currently watching list (there always is lol) The one I'm working on the most is:

I Really Really Like You - I Really Really Love It lol