I am just watching Mirai Nikki (and Alice in Liar Game). Oh well...
Queen of Reversals! it's good!
1 Litre of Tears A Love To Kill Baby-faced Beauty City Hunter Dream High Three Dads One Mom
Watching so many dramas at the moment, the most recent one i started yesterday was Feast of the god, its really good so far, much better then i had expected same goes for queen In Hyun's man.
Code Blue 4/11: Awesome! Wondering why I always hesitated to start this drama, it's really great and fortunately more realistic than I expected. Don't want to stop. :P
I am watching My Boss, My Hero at the moment which I am finding great and really funny. I am also watching weekly episodes of Ataru, Papa Doru, Kaeru no Oujo-sama which are being currently shown in Japan.
I am watching a few too many Dramas right now.The problem is that only every few days,weeks,months a new episode is appearing^^ My current favorites are Soldier, Rooftop Prince and King2Hearts though:) I think that they are all awesome enough to drool over them:p
I'm about to start Mermaid Story.
I started Queen In Hyun's Man and I plan on starting Soulmate and What's Up soon
Code Blue 2 5/11: It's a lot more slow paced than the first season and also a LOT more sad. I don't mind though, since I like more serious dramas. It's the first time I find a second season to be just as / almost as great as the first season. <3
I'm still working on SUFBB, I decided to work some more on Pink Lipstick. I'm also starting Zettai Kareshi.
Office Girls! Just started it.
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop I am on ep 9 and its getting better and better ^^ its so funny and cute and the story is funny too ^^
Absolute Boyfriend Code Blue 2 Jin 2
Fashion king King2hearts The rooftop prince