I am huge fans of watching comedy drama shows. I love comedy .your always feel happy if you watch comedy show
Life is Beautiful 14/63: I like it, but it's one of those housewife-dramas like Unstoppable High Kick. Something to relax between the serious dramas. ^^
Time between dog and wolf and Salary Man was stack... but nearly finishing Love Generation:-)
Big. ...It's really good, so far :D
high kick 3 (i'm doing a marathon here... watching one episode after another ^^.... after finishing the third season i might just go back to the first as i have not finished that one ^^)
I do, I do! Lee Jang Woo's so freakin' funny. I think funny suits him better than his role in Man of Honor. =)) His laugh is zzzzoooo cute (he even won one category in WGM special) :"> I really wanna start watching I Love Lee Tae Ri but it only has 2 episodes subbed. :(( I wanna watch my KiBum baby already! :((
My Boss, My Hero 4/10: This is so funny, I love it. :D

Life is Beautiful 22/63: Something to watch in between again. Though I should finish Unstoppable High Kick first..

Gakko ja Oshierarenai! 2/10: I can't tell yet if I am going to like this. It's a little too cheesy. ^^''
fondant garden: currently on hold, thinking if i should drop it :| i cant find mirrors with complete subs protect the boss: not sure if im going to continue too :( getting bored with it
Right Now?
1. Queen In Hyun's Man - and I love it. I mean she is so adorable, he is bubbly... they melt me!!
2. A Gentleman's Dignity - what I can say about the F40? They are fearsome, handsome and full of stamina!!! Mhahahh 40 is the new 20's!! Is real, men, like wine, become better with age!!! Mhahahah
3. I Do, I Do - They say that one minute can change your life forever...but what happens if in that minute... a life is created??
4. Big - A 18 y/o boy in a 30 y/o man's body?? Nuff said!!! Mhahahhahha
5. Manny - A male nanny?? *coughs* a handsome, full of love, male nanny??
6. City Hall - How politics should be!! Mhahahha
just added Dekichatta Kekkon to currently watching list
not ready to lose Takenouchi Yutaka yet from my sight after I finished with Rondo and Mou Ichido Kimi ni, Propose.. :P
Dare Yori mo Mama Aisu..ep. 6
Big Bridal Mask Ojakgyo Brothers Kpop The Ultimate Audition The Princess' Man (just started it)
1. Mirai Nikki
2. Gaksital - And I'm loving it!
3. Big - It's betten than I expected.
4. The Birth Of The Rich - Meh, I don't really like it :\.
5. Warrior Baek Dong Soo - I'm also loving it!
6. King2Hearts - I have to finish it as soon as possible, It really got me into it again lol.
7. I'll Give You The Stars And The Moon - I really like it!
8. God Of Study - I should finish this drama too lol.
i'm watching Big and Can you Hear My Heart (2011) . Big i think is really good so far, and Can You Hear My Heart is really sad but really good :) loving both so far <3
Nankyoku Tairiku 3/10: Up until now it's amazing. I never voted constantly green for the first few episodes of a drama before.. :)