I'm watching Lie to Me and Coffee Prince, both of which star Yoon Eun Hye. I absolutley love her acting. Both shows are hilarious and I'm having a great time watching them. I'm on episode 6 of Lie to Me and 11 of Coffee Prince.
I just started mop girl today its different and interesting. I really like the way the main characters play off each other they're so goofy :)
Right now I'm watching Big. I think its so good so far!:)
Silence (Taiwanese Drama)
Just Finished Coffee Prince, currently watching Code Blue 2
49 Days 2/20: Up until now I like it a lot. :)

Mop Girl 2/10: A funny one. Like it, too. :D
Nankyoku Tairiku ep6... the drama style reminds me of JIN
Big I Love Lee Tae Ri (off and on) My Name is Kim Sam Soon Great Teacher Onizuka 2012
Gokusen(almost finished)
Kaibutsu-kun
Maou(yea I'm going Ohno crazy)
I love Italy
Me watching Simpsons now, its aniamted show but in reality its a familiar show also, so much drama, fun and entertaining show this is ........... _________________
The bride mask : My favorite, super awesome drama for now Big : Good drama, i like it Mirrai Nikki : i have 2 episodes left then i will tell you what i thought about it
[Big] ~ EP 7 ..like the acting .. I have fun watching it

[K-POP - The Ultimate Audition ] ~ still EP 2 .. so can't say much but I like it so far

[Queen In Hyun's Man] ~ EP 15 I'm on the edge of my seat ..nice chemistry between the main leads..
very romantic & exciting >v<.. love this Drama!

[The Bride Mask] ~ EP 8 from the first EP & I'm hooked! .. brilliant acting, great story & mind-blowing OST ..
every ep get better then the previous one.. i'm loving it more & more <3 ..
I just finished Ending Planner with Yamapi and found it a very delicate story, and have started my first ever Kdrama Coffee Prince. Meanwhile I am also waiting for subs of GTO remake, Rich man Poor Woman, Papa Doru and Kaeru no Oujo Sama.
GTO 2012 Beginners! Omo ni Naitemasu Rich Man, Poor Woman