Happily Ever After - Great movie!!
BECK. I never thought it would be so good.
i just finished Liar Game: Reborn. i think this is my least favorite among the liar game shows
A Company Man.. It was ok, 7/10, would give it 8 only because of So Ji Sub xD
Chilling Romance 9/10, I enjoyed it very very much, it has everything :D From horror to romance :D
Hero. First Korean movie in years.

Masquerade :9/10

- - all i can say, it was not an average historical movie it has lots of twist and inspiration.. The clown king is the “coolest” character in the story.. Despite his low education as the king, he still have the deepest heart for his people..

~~ well at first u will think that u will be excited to watch this coz’ of ” Lee Byung- Hun” yes, but as the story goes on you will definetly fall in love with the character and the story.

MUST WATCH!!!
Tenshi no Koi (My Rainy Days) 9/10 It really surprised me how good it was :D
Last film I watched was Nana, soon to be Nana 2
^Nana is great :D Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru 8/10 So sad :/
^ I really didn't see it's appeal besides some great actors and some good music in it. Kirishima, Bakatsu Yamerutte Yo.
Petty Romance 9/10 U really need to see this movie xD It super brilliant xD I laughed for whole two hours xD
^Dunno, maybe because of the anime.. I loved it very much ^^ But I usually give high grades to my watched list T.T I am not a good critic xD
My last one was "Rurouni Kenshin". Couldn't wait since I saw trailer for it, and Sato Takeru in this was big plus for me in order to watch it. Absolutely love that movie.
Kamen Rider Den-O: I'm Born!. Yep. All for Takeru. All because of Takeru.