i got better in ep 5 when the modern day starts just saying i felt the same way
Love Rain and 1 litre of tears... At the moment, these are the only 2 that come to mind, but to be fair, I had the same feeling about: Hong Gil Dong, Warrior Baek Dong Soo, The Moon that Embraces the Sun , Bridal Mask, Iljimae I was really skeptical before watching them, but ended up loving them soooo much ^^
i cant watch hana yori dango any more i watched season one of the jap version but i cant bring myself to finish it i only finished season one because of jun kun. i cant watch the other versions i also will never finish princess princess d they absolutly destroyed and awesome anime and manga with the live action
Rebound! I watched a few episodes.... but it's annoying! ugh. i can't stand to watch the whole drama x\
Refuse to watch the return of Iljimae!!! No matter how tempting and how much I loved Iljimae I just refuse to watch Jung Il Woo...!! And also A Love to Kill and other sad dramas...it's just too depressing. I love crying about a drama but when it's unexpected. Not going to let myself in and torture myself crying about it. Too emotionally draining aha!
I refuse to watch My Name is Kim Sam Soong, Rooftop Prince, Heartstrings and They Kissed Again
Love Rain, Mary Stayed Out All Night - and anything else with Jang Geun Seuk - I think he was tolerable in You're Beautiful, but recent pics of him and his wardrobe (and his music career in Japan) have me Veeeery worried. Rooftop Prince - the colored tracksuits: will I love them, or hate them? I think I like just be possibly amused.. without having to ruin it either way by making a real decision. :)
A millionaire's first love... I read reviews somewhere and it sounded too sad..
twinklelie wrote: I refuse to watch Boys before flower...

I dropped it after 10 episodes....the female lead, kill the fan girl in me!!

beca256 wrote: I refuse to watch My Name is Kim Sam Soong, Rooftop Prince, Heartstrings and They Kissed Again

Why? Sam Soon is like my "Holy Grail" of drama land! <--- Is my opinion....seriously!!
Rooftop Prince was priceless! The entourage was so cute I love them!!
Heartstrings.... exactly
They Kiss Again- watch it, cry it, enjoyed it!!!

islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: A millionaire's first love... I read reviews somewhere and it sounded too sad..

Bin is great in that movie, but, in what he is not fantabolous?

The ones I refused were the "historic" dramas...OMG I thought I never, ever, ever would watch one of them...but Faith and Arang and the Magistrate are changing that way of thinking...so I'm not gonna close to the possibilities... coz, I learn that what "others" don't like, may become my most loved drama...
Mirichan wrote: So perfectly I understand you!
UnfortunatelyI did watch the Drama...It was my first J-Drama >_<

Really?! How could you go on watching dramas after something like that!? XD
Well, of course the movie was great....but I also kept thinking "why am I doing this to myself???" XD
I don't have any specific dramas I would never even consider watching (yet) but in general I never watch dramas that evolve around sports. There are other genres I'm really not that into but if the overall description of the drama sounds interesting, I could imagine myself giving it a try due to good reviews and such. Except for Sports dramas! Maybe it's because I'm also not a big fan of sports in real life but I just don't find sports competitions interesting to watch and the thought of having your whole life revolve around being good at them just...disturbs me in some sort of way. Just my personal opinion though!^^
Koizora. I heard it was VERY sad, so i thought i would just watch the movie since everyone said it's really good.
allysoncg wrote: I started Myung Wol Spy and it was just blech! I didn't care about the characters at all :(

And yes ma'am, that was my bedroom a little over a year ago! I have added several more bookshelves since then to comply with my addiction to books :p

I am also avoiding 1 Litre of Tears! Just reading the description is enough to get me welling up.

ah i see. cool!
fruitlover wrote: Boys Over Flowers... I watched the japanese version and convinced myself that any other version is a waste of time :P

BOF is skipable but Meteor Garden is totally worth the watch :)