Starting off my forum journey with a question for y'all (yes I'm Southern), what's your all time favorite drama? :)

I have to break mine apart between KDramas and CDramas. 

For CDramas it is without a doubt Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms:

-Yes it's a long  drama(58 episodes!), but it is so beautifully made both in terms of the writing and acting that you can't help but keep on watching, also the main couple has fantastic chemistry. 

For KDramas I'd have to say I'm tied between Descendants of the Sun and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo:

-DOTS is a downright blast in each and every single episode there's a mix of Adventure/Romance and it by no means slows down. 

-WFKBJ is so beautifully fluffy and fun show to watch, it's a stress free yet entertaining show that has a really cute main couple. :)

First...hehe....that Jimin gif. Second....heyyyyy. Third, there are a good couple of favorites. But ones I have re-watched I usually believe to be my true favorite off the top of my head. 

My Favoite (so far):

Coffee Prince (re-watched 3 times)

Goong (Princess Hours) (re-watched 4 times)

When a snail falls in love (re-watched 3 times)

Lol Hello, The Jimin gif really is a work of beauty ;)... if we're talking based off of re-watching something my list would be so different it'd be:

Oh my Ghost KDrama (Re-watched it 3 times)

The Master's Sun (Re-watched it 2 times)

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (Re-watched it 2 times)

Honestly 10 miles of Peach Blossoms is pretty long so when I choose to re-watch it I'd have to have like 1-2 weeks to relax and truly enjoy it ;)

Also DOTS is one that I just recently watched, so I'd have to wait until I forget some of the more minor details to truly enjoy it again for the second time. 

BTW I have a friend that's repeatedly recommended When A Snail Falls in Love considering you've watched it 3 times it must be really good? 

Nice list! And yes, 10 Miles Peach Blossom is so long, most chinese dramas are really long so its really hard to re-watch compared to others. I half re-watched DOTS. I loved Oh My Ghosts, and prehaps I shall try to re-watch it. 

Yes, please watch When A Snail Falls in Love, I highly recommend. I even read the novel it was based off of. 

Are jdramas allowed in this post?

If the answer is yes

Favorite Dramas

I need to update it since I have watched a lot since i made the list but it is still true.

If Jdramas not applicable please disreguard

It is so hard to choose...

I would say...

Descendants of the Sun and Coffee Prince...

OldAnimeLady:

Are jdramas allowed in this post?

If the answer is yes

Favorite Dramas

I need to update it since I have watched a lot since i made the list but it is still true.

If Jdramas not applicable please disreguard

All dramas are welcome! Wow Jdramas? I haven't really delved deep into the world of Jdramas, the only shows from your list I've seen and LOVED was the Hana Yori Dango (series?) MJ and IM were a fantastic and fun to watch couple. <3

nela:

It is so hard to choose...

I would say...

Descendants of the Sun and Coffee Prince...

How could I have forgotten about Coffee Prince?!? OMG such a good show 10/10 agree with you, I've re-watched it 2 times. And obviously  already showed my love to DOTS lol. :)

HaveNoJams:

All dramas are welcome! Wow Jdramas? I haven't really delved deep into the world of Jdramas, the only shows from your list I've seen and LOVED was the Hana Yori Dango (series?) MJ and IM were a fantastic and fun to watch couple. <3

You might like itazura na Kiss and Good morning Call then but the ones on my favorites are all great to me.  Oh and Love Shuffle..you gotta watch Love Shuffle.

I have my share of drama obsession, and my list is a very long. It ranged from different countries and different lengths, and definitely different genre. But at the top of it all is my all time fave for the ages, NIRVANA IN FIRE.

Czakhareina:

I have my share of drama obsession, and my list is a very long. It ranged from different countries and different lengths, and definitely different genre. But at the top of it all is my all time fave for the ages, NIRVANA IN FIRE.

The amount of people I've seen rave about Nirvana in Fire is not few, I keep putting it off because the length is a big commitment, what did you like about it? 

OldAnimeLady:

You might like itazura na Kiss and Good morning Call then but the ones on my favorites are all great to me.  Oh and Love Shuffle..you gotta watch Love Shuffle.

I've actually watched itazura na kiss and it was actually my favorite version of the manga turned into drama, because the leads had chemistry (whereas the Korean version was almost painful to watch at times).  

I'm pretty sure Good Morning Call is on my list in Netflix so I'll buckle down and watch that eventually. :) 

Love shuffle was new I'm going to have to check that out. 

If I had to choose only one then I would say: Repply 1988

It will definitely be Reply 1988 

I don´t rewatch dramas at all XD But if I have to base it on the dramas that I binge watched it would be Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. And Goblin because it was the first drama that I ever followed whilst it was airing^^