Zoe:

Katelynn - no worries 

jaaraf - yes, you could see he was mesmerised! And I liked how the butler was analysing his response to her with such perplexity!

LOL! That was so funny!

Fluffy or funny

* Splish Splash Love

* My Beautiful Gong Shin 

* Queen of the Ring ( 4 episodes only) 

* EXO Next Door

* My Mr Mermaid ( Chinese)

* Short ( 4 episodes) 

Stevie70:

Fluffy or funny

* Splish Splash Love

* My Beautiful Gong Shin 

* Queen of the Ring ( 4 episodes only) 

* EXO Next Door

* My Mr Mermaid ( Chinese)

* Short ( 4 episodes) 

Thank you for your recommendations.  I've seen only Splish Splash Love on this list, and I love it!

Episode 3!

So sweet! He made her a flowerette brooch!

Finally started it, crocheting while I watch :P  Took me forever :P

on episode three, and I have 0 idea how to put the spoiler filter on :( 

Oh, @KatelynnBrooks, I crochet, too! But I don't like humongous projects, just a doily or pouch and I don't usually use patterns. LOL!

Spoiler filter does not appear when I'm on my phone. I use it when I am using my tablet.  Just click on that triangle with an exclamation point where you have font options, before you type in the text. 

dude he's so cute, if my puppy was a human...

At episode five, and just a few minutes in, I couldn't help but laugh out loud! LOL!

A love triangle is brewing.

Episode 6 

Oh my!

A serial killer!!!  and "meet Mr. Cha's parents".... 

I find it hilarious every time those items for sale start shining and sweet-talking Louis to be bought by him. LOL! 

Such a weird concept haha! His conversations are cute! 

I'm loving how friendly the couple are towards each other. But I get annoyed that Bok Sil keeps trusting Louis with her money! 

Both of them are so innocent about how the world by works. That's how most of the conflicts seem to arise so far. 

I like the idea of how they have both been removed from ordinary life despite the crazy different backgrounds but it still unites them. 

Also love that Louis has a cheap palate! 

He's so easy to please, it makes him adorable!