I created this forum topic for my watch buddies KatelynnBrooks  and Zoe to discuss the drama we are currently watching together.

Warning! Spoilers may be ahead!

So I'm good with starting shopping king this week.  I just need mind-numbing fluffiness :P  Or at least something with enough cuteness to offset any creepiness.  

If you two haven't seen it love in the moonlight might be another option.  Seems fluffy and cute.  Weightlifting fairy...

I've seen Love in the Moonlight, it has some dark parts though.

jaaraf:

I've seen Love in the Moonlight, it has some dark parts though.

ok, then nm on that one if you've seen it :P  I am ok with as dark as Do Bong Soon gets...just maybe not anything with a huge death theme...like black...or Goblin...But we have lots of options after shopping king.  

I've recently finished Weightlifting Fairy. It's a lot of fluff. No dark themes here. 

The one I'm watching on and off - High School King of Savvy seems fine, but no romance yet between the leads and I'm already in episode 7. 

KatelynnBrooks:

ok, then nm on that one if you've seen it :P  I am ok with as dark as Do Bong Soon gets...just maybe not anything with a huge death theme...like black...or Goblin...But we have lots of options after shopping king.  

I think all the fluff in love in the moonlight make up for the dark stuff.

Well I'll watch weightlifting fairy alone.  And love in the moonlight sometime.   Highschool king of savvy seemed cute though.  Maybe a bit cringy cause of the age gap.  Did you see the drama buddies list I made.  Maybe something in there.  

Another one I put on hold which is fluffy is Fight For My Way/ Third Rate My Way. My co-workers are now watching it and wondering why I put it on hold.

Wow! So much fluff in that Drama Buddy List! My colleagues have watched Romantic Doctor and Suspicious Partner and loved it. Lucky Romance seems interesting. I love  your list! Some I have watched like You Who Came from the Stars. 

I'm not a Robot seems interesting as well. Maybe, also Jugglers which ended recently.

Lol, I like fluff.  It's who I am as a person.  I like not fluff too though.  But I'm pretty fluffy.   Can you comment on the ones you've seen?  And any you'd rewatch if there are any.  Fight for my way didn't catch my interest with the plot summary but sometimes that doesn't mean anything.  Suspicious partner I've heard good things about.  Lucky romance looks silly but cute haha