I'm wondering what else we can agree on to watch after I'm not a Robot and Suspicious Partner.  If you have no objections to a historical drama, how about Grand Prince, which is ongoing? Are there any other dramas, you are interested in? I'm also watching a few currently airing: Laughter In Waikiki  (a sitcom), That Man Oh Soo, and the Great Seducer. I'm open to picking up a Chinese, Taiwanese,  Japanese,  Thai or Filipino dramas as well. 

jaaraf:

I like the way Bok Nam's character was portrayed: rebellious, frivolous, can run with the wrong crowd, but not a lot of angst. In the end, he was also willing to study harder even if he was so far behind. I find it endearing.

Good point! It is sweet. One thing I noticed recently, is how annoyed I am at the way people "teach" those who are not good at something in dramas. Probably because I'm a music teacher, but I get so frustrated that characters in shows just are so disparaging of someone who doesn't understand. That's no way to encourage a person to be self-motivating and independent to learn on their own... A pet peeve of mine! haha

Ooh how are you finding Great Seducer? I've been keeping an eye on that one. =) 

I haven't watched a historical in ages but I wouldn't mind giving it a go again. I also want to watch Because This is My First Life, Chicago Typewriter, and Stranger. 

For Chinese dramas, I'm interested in Love or Spend (I've already seen the first episode), A Love so Beautiful, and Memory Lost

The Great Seducer seem more like an extended version of Cruel Intentions with a Gossip Girl vibe, like a lot of people here say. I'm enjoying it while I sort of know things are not going to end well.. I love how the second leads are portrayed. Very textured, complex characters here.

I've watched Because This is My First Life and enjoyed it a lot! Chicago Typewriter and Stranger seem interesting. I'm interested in watching A Love So Beautiful. I'm not familiar with the other two c-dramas.

Katelynn has been busy lately. Let's wait for her to finish Shopping King Louis before we start with the next drama. I think it would be I'm not a Robot next.

I'm actually watching three more dramas right now: Love Me If You Dare, King Of High School and season 2 of I Cannot Hug You. 

LOL! 

Sure, no hurry.

Love Me If You Dare is my favourite! What episode are you on? 

Zoe:

Good point! It is sweet. One thing I noticed recently, is how annoyed I am at the way people "teach" those who are not good at something in dramas. Probably because I'm a music teacher, but I get so frustrated that characters in shows just are so disparaging of someone who doesn't understand. That's no way to encourage a person to be self-motivating and independent to learn on their own... A pet peeve of mine! haha

I also teach at a medical school every other semester, and that "teaching" doesn't really work. It's better to motivate students to learn on their own. It's more effective that way. Well, dramas can be unrealistic and over the top at times, for added effect. LOL!

Zoe:

Sure, no hurry.

Love Me If You Dare is my favourite! What episode are you on? 

Just done with episode 4, planning to start episode 5 in a few. They just finished the first case. I'm a big fan of Criminal Minds so I'm loving this as well this early in! I'm impressed with the acting of the leads! 

I have a thing for animals in dramas whether playing a huge part of the show or just a non-descript pet showing up once in a while. I'm happy to see that cute little tortoise! :)

Love Me If You Dare - The ML's customized car plays the right mood music. Reminds me so much of Knight Rider, which I loved as a kid.