You Who Came from the Stars would be my favorite of all time if I could only pick one. I'm willing to re-watch it.

Hwarang is so-so for me. I was not really feeling it.

Marriage not dating is hilarious and over the top. I would not rewatch it though. 

Pinocchio was my 2nd drama, decades after I watched my first drama.  I loved it and I would rewatch it. It had some fantasy elements though,  so maybe not Zoe's cup of tea. 

I've watched 3 episodes of Fight for My Way.  I'm willing to pick it up again if we decide to watch it. The pacing of the first few episodes is kind of slow for me.

Everything else on the Drama Buddy List I have yet to watch.

I liked Fight My Way but I'm a Park Seo Joon fan. The side characters were great too! 

I tried You Who Came from the Stars but just found the characters too dull/annoying. 

So many dramas on your list are some of my favourites ( Witch's Romance, Marriage Not Dating, It's Ok That's Love, Kill Me Heal Me, Pinnochio)

I'm really keen on Suspicious Partner, I'm Not a Robot.

I've already seen Weightlifting and Love in the Moonlight.

Ok, so let's go ahead and start Shopping King Louis this week. Feel free to start discussions here anytime. No rush on your pace of watching the drama. We can revisit our list of possible dramas to watch after everyone 's done with Shopping King Louis.

Shopping King Louis Trailer

Watching with Drama Buddies starting now. :)

Yess! So keen! And remember to use spoiler tags if we're not sure where everyone is in the drama ???? 

Did the settings change? I can no longer see how to place the spoiler tag....

Oh, spoiler tags are back, maybe a momentary glitch. 

I've just finished episode two and so far....

Male lead problems: Car accident, presumed dead and memory lost

Female lead problems:  Grandmother passes away, missing brother, stolen bag

And now: Living together

This is getting interesting.

This is not the only drama I am watching at the moment, so my pace might be slow.

I'll try get started today. I'm still watching Reply 1988. No worries about the pacing ????

I might be the slow one! 

Why are my exclamation marks turning into question marks? Or is that just what I see? 

Haha I haven't even started it.  Real life is busy lol.  

I just finished ep1. Lots of cuteness. And the drama has such a nice feel to it. I like the filming and the quirkiness 

Where are you up to now, ladies? 

I've finished two episodes. It's fun! I like the straightforward honesty.

I hated when they got beat up by those high school girls. So mean....

I am just thinking about starting it, crazy week for me.  I have gone somewhere every day this week, and I live where going somewhere means a long drive

I'll be starting episode 3 this weekend. I'm trying to finish other stuff I'm currently watching on and off for weeks. LOL!

I'm looking forward to the rest of this drama.

They make a very interesting pair of opposites. I'm sure he fell in love with her at first sight watching that documentary once he started wanting to buy absurd stuff for her. HAHAHA!

Katelynn - no worries 

jaaraf - yes, you could see he was mesmerised! And I liked how the butler was analysing his response to her with such perplexity!