Then there's Mr. Cha's habit of clearing his throat, which I somehow find funny... LOL!

Haha! He does it so awkwardly. I find it funny too 

I'm glad he gets rid of the moustache. He's much more handsome without ????

Zoe:

Haha! He does it so awkwardly. I find it funny too 

I'm glad he gets rid of the moustache. He's much more handsome without ????

I totally agree! 

Just finished episode 8 When they all lived together.... LOL! Louis rocking it in Mr. Cha's clothes.

The sweetest scene in the used books store... First Kiss after Louis asks: "What should I do?" Awwww-Sight moment for me!

Episode 10 Oh, the heartbreak!.... But who took that money from Bok Sil's house in the woods?

I just love the use of old love songs in this drama! The perfect choice for each episode!

Laugh out moment at the start of episode 13:

Mr. Cha singing his heart out while Louis goes to the scary toilet in Bok Sil's house in the woods.

I just finished the last episode and I just love it! LMK how far along you are. I also have several pending dramas so we can discuss stuff about Shopping King Louis at your pace. :) 

Awesome! I got distracted with finishing Reply 1988 to be honest haha. 

But I'll be getting back on to SKL tomorrow. 

I think I'm on episode 8-9 in SKL. =)

Wow! I have placed Reply 1988 on hold for the moment. I don't have the patience for 1 hr and a half episodes,  but the show is great! 

I was reviewing our previous conversation here. As soon everyone is done with Shopping King Louis, the most likely choices for our next drama is likely Suspicious Partner or I'm not a Robot. Which one do you want to take up first? I'm fine with either on of them.

I'm just currently watching I Cannot Hug You, season 2, a C-drama, and King of High School, a k-drama with the same actor in Shopping King Louis as lead.

I think we should watch I'm Not a Robot because Suspicious Partner has the same lead (Nam Ji Hyun) as Shopping King Louie and that's a pet peeve of mine. I don't like to watch the same actor in back to back dramas because I need time to recover from their previous role haha.

That's fine with me. :) 

Let's wait and see what Katelynn thinks. :)

I really enjoyed Shopping King Louis. 

Everything got resolved nicely at the end. New love interest for our throat-clearing Mr. Cha. I would have loved to also see a wedding at the end for Louis and Bok Shil, but I was still satisfied with the happy ending. 

I'm on episode 14. 

I agree jaaraf, such a funny moment at the beginning of ep 13! 

So funny how the other characters make fun of the throat clearing! I've really liked the mothers' role in this drama. They seem to be way more appealing that most mother scenes. I especially like Ma Ri's sweet mother and that she's paired with the bad guy!

Ma Ri's weird jaunts with In Sung are so awkward. I'm kind of shipping her with the detective...haha

Zoe:

I'm on episode 14. 

I agree jaaraf, such a funny moment at the beginning of ep 13! 

So funny how the other characters make fun of the throat clearing! I've really liked the mothers' role in this drama. They seem to be way more appealing that most mother scenes. I especially like Ma Ri's sweet mother and that she's paired with the bad guy!

Ma Ri's weird jaunts with In Sung are so awkward. I'm kind of shipping her with the detective...haha

Ma Ri's mother adores muscle-man detective. I love the roles of the Moms here, too! They only want the best for their children. So they meddle. LOL!

All done! 

What did you think of Bok Nam? I actually really liked what happened with him.  

I thought he was so annoying and delinquent but he was actually so mild mannered and polite just like Bok Shil. And it fits so much better since he was raised the same as her and raised by her.

Zoe:

All done! 

What did you think of Bok Nam? I actually really liked what happened with him.  

I thought he was so annoying and delinquent but he was actually so mild mannered and polite just like Bok Shil. And it fits so much better since he was raised the same as her and raised by her.

I like the way Bok Nam's character was portrayed: rebellious, frivolous, can run with the wrong crowd, but not a lot of angst. In the end, he was also willing to study harder even if he was so far behind. I find it endearing.