We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

My ID is Gangnam Beauty because of FL and it was too predictable

Lovely Horribly ,this got too boring and the plot was a totally mess

Bloody romance: stunning visuals, interesting plot and good acting, but has failed to keep me hooked.

100 days of my prince (sadly) ((but i hate historical dramas so, not rly surprised) 

100 days of my prince (sadly) ((but i hate historical dramas so, not rly surprised) 

love:

Same. It's not interesting anymore and kinda ridiculous.

together with me

i watched the 1st season, but i just don't feel like watching the 2nd one

Familiar wife. I watched a couple of episodes but as soon as he started stepping out on the 2nd wife too I dropped it. But then again I never picked it up properly in the first place. 

Pretty Noona/Something in the Rain I watched through bad subs for the ML, but by ep 10 both the FL, the ML & the mom got on my nerves. 

Shayri:

Familiar wife. I watched a couple of episodes but as soon as he started stepping out on the 2nd wife too I dropped it. But then again I never picked it up properly in the first place. 

Pretty Noona/Something in the Rain I watched through bad subs for the ML, but by ep 10 both the FL, the ML & the mom got on my nerves. 

Both dramas dropped in the beginning. Not regretting at all.

I drop dramas everyday but lovely horribly was extreme I couldn't go past the 1st ep.

Love Cheque Charge

russian white bear:

its okay that love - cant stand both leads and some plot just fundamentally doesnt sit right with me

Agreed! 

I had begun thinking I was the only soul who couldn't stand this drama, its characters and occasionally the nonsensical plot. 

Glad to know I am not. :)

xElisabeth:

Bloody romance: stunning visuals, interesting plot and good acting, but has failed to keep me hooked.

Same tbh, I am like 5 episodes in and consider dropping it... Female lead might have something to do with that decision. 

Hello monster. It started perfectly, but the female lead is too irritating. I had the highest expectations from this show, but I was disappointed.