Are you human too

The conflict of empathy towards robots vs human are too heavy (just my personal opinion). My heart is too fragile TT

Rich man. I found the drama was boring and that it was too slow and because of that I lost my interest in it. 

Carolina:

I was thinking to drop it, but somehow kept watching for Ha Seok Jin.

I actually like the parts with Ha Seok Jin in it. But for example, I found the office parts boring. Found myself skipping a lot, so I just dropped it.

The Undateables. Great actors, terrible plot. I know they did it because it was a great chance to work together again but they should have at least read the script first. . .

The one before that was Jugglers, which was really sad since the first episodes were great. What's the point of giving the main character a good set of morals and then making her ignore them? The actor was boring for such a great role . Even worse, most subplots were useless and made the main characters look like conceited and self-centred leads.

I had to drop General and I. It’s TOO long

sakurailia:

Are you human too

The conflict of empathy towards robots vs human are too heavy (just my personal opinion). My heart is too fragile TT

I am checking the spoilers time after time and I'm glad I dropped it after few episodes. The story just got out of hand lately, it's ridiculous and I dislike when they make a robot look like a helpless piece of metal who can be controlled by evil people.

OliCT:

I actually like the parts with Ha Seok Jin in it. But for example, I found the office parts boring. Found myself skipping a lot, so I just dropped it.

The female lead is annoying and the other girls stories aren't interesting. Not really enjoying how all of them are trying to make use of him.

Todome no Kiss

I tried to enjoy this but after two episodes it gets sooo repetitive... ironic eh?

I dropped Legend of Fuyao. Yang Mi & Ethan Ruan's acting is good but the plot is kinda slow and very predictable + cliche

Ellen:

Todome no Kiss

I tried to enjoy this but after two episodes it gets sooo repetitive... ironic eh?

More like forced myself to finish it. Completed months ago, but wasn't happy about it.

Let Me Introduce Her and Your House Helper.

Might drop as well Familiar Wife.

Rooftop Prince.. It was really funny at the beginning..but I don't really love stories about Fantasy.. I prefer real things..