A Place in the Sun, I wanted to try another daily drama but I feel bored of the first few eps...

Crash Landing on You, was bored/couldn't get past the first ep. If only Seo Ji Hye was the FL instead... 

The Tale of Nokdu. It started off funny and  sweetly romantic, then turned into a savage bloodfest, even by sageuk standards. "Everybody dies, bleeding" is not my idea of a romantic storyline.  I dropped after 14 because the sudden tonal switch felt like a cheat, luring viewers in with one type of story then switching to another. A sadly common stunt in K Dramas :(

Angel's last mission:love  

Just between lovers

Hello Again. I thought all the wrist grabs in the early episodes were awful, but when the male lead grabbed the female lead and threw her over shoulder and carried her off against her will, that was the last straw. SO disappointing that this chauvinist tripe is still being peddled as romantic.

And now Shall We Fall In Love?. I gave it my usual 4 episode test, but I'm not in the mood for an MPDG lead, i.e. Manic Pixie Dumb Guy. Maybe he grows up and/or grows a brain but I have too many other Dramas to check to waste time on this one.

Dropped 2 cdramas: Life of the White Fox and Lovely Swords Girl

Sunset:

A Place in the Sun, I wanted to try another daily drama but I feel bored of the first few eps...

Crash Landing on You, was bored/couldn't get past the first ep. If only Seo Ji Hye was the FL instead... 

Crash Landing on You keeps me confused with where the story is going, but I keep watching it for now.

The Scholar Who Walks The Night. I think it's the only drama I ever dropped, just didn't like it at all even though it sounded interesting before I started watching. 

Novoland: The Castle in the Sky 

It was a let-down for me. Expected a nice watch but it made me cringe a lot. 

The Tale of Nokdu 

I really HATE it when K Drama trailers pitch something then deliver something completely different. The first 6-7 episodes of this  Drama were a sweet funny romcom, then it morphed into a savage sageuk in which pretty much EVERYONE ended up dead. I don't find bloody butchery remotely romantic, so dropped after hanging on to halfway hoping I would be wrong. I wasn't :(

burhaaadmi:

The Tale of Nokdu 

I really HATE it when K Drama trailers pitch something then deliver something completely different. The first 6-7 episodes of this  Drama were a sweet funny romcom, then it morphed into a savage sageuk in which pretty much EVERYONE ended up dead. I don't find bloody butchery remotely romantic, so dropped after hanging on to halfway hoping I would be wrong. I wasn't :(

Dropped it too and gladly before the bloody scenes began. It was a boring story for me and  impossible to ship the leads.

chicago typewriter

the undateables

the tale of nokdu

coffee prince

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim (I could not get past the first two episodes and even then I saw skipping a lot) which is disappointing as I heard mostly great things about it 

Mr. Swimmer

I usually watch at least 2 or 3 episodes before dropping but this was just way too cliched...not even Mike Angelo in swim trunks could save it.