flamingpie12:

tomorrow with you

Dropped it too then, though wasn't imagining I would.

Melting me softly

story started out nice, but wasn't intriguing enough, their weird relationship started out of no where so I dropped it and moved on

Thequeen500100:

Melting me softly

story started out nice, but wasn't intriguing enough, their weird relationship started out of no where so I dropped it and moved on

Same. Couldn't ship the leads with his ex all around all the time.

A Piece of Your Mind.

What's with this story?!?

Carolina:

A Piece of Your Mind.

What's with this story?!?

Really? If it is because of the lack of answers. The director has confirmed that the answers will start from ep 3

Room Alone: The Series 

trash -_- and not the good kind

forever_:

Really? If it is because of the lack of answers. The director has confirmed that the answers will start from ep 3

Seriously. I read that article before from the director but it didn't convince me during episode 2.  The ratings are low as well and this time I agree with Korean viewers, it's too confusing & strange story.

The ridiculous love triangle doesn't captivate me, why should I watch about someone still in love with a selfish, mad woman, while the FL is roaring & sticking her nose around those two  like an insignificant 3rd wheel of a bike?

Carolina:

Seriously. I read that article before from the director but it didn't convince me during episode 2.  The ratings are low as well and this time I agree with Korean viewers, it's too confusing & strange story.

The ridiculous love triangle doesn't captivate me, why should I watch about someone still in love with a selfish, mad woman, while the FL is roaring & sticking her nose around those two  like an insignificant 3rd wheel of a bike?

Your point makes sense, I personally liked the storytelling and the plot so I am going to follow it for the next few episodes.

Find me In Your Memory Ep 3

forever_:

Find me In Your Memory Ep 3

I will decide after watching the new episodes if I continue with this drama. Which was the reason you dropped it?

A Piece of Your Mind, idk if I should continue or not the main leads are cute but I get bored watching slice of life dramas (same with When the Weather is Fine) 

Carolina:

I will decide after watching the new episodes if I continue with this drama. Which was the reason you dropped it?

1. The age diff between the leads is over 10 years and it is really obvious between them. Personally, I don't think they have good chemistry too. 

2. The way the plot developed did not pull me towards and i found myself ff through the entire episode.

forever_:

1. The age diff between the leads is over 10 years and it is really obvious between them. Personally, I don't think they have good chemistry too. 

2. The way the plot developed did not pull me towards and i found myself ff through the entire episode.

Agree, the age gap is pretty obvious in this drama so I can't ship them.

This serial killers plot gets tiring, they shall take it off the dramas from now on. 

Watching not even for the lead actor but for the ladies in this story, the sisters. 

Sunset:

A Piece of Your Mind, idk if I should continue or not the main leads are cute but I get bored watching slice of life dramas (same with When the Weather is Fine) 

Dropped as well A Piece of Your Mind and seems like I keep dropping every new Jung Hae In's drama.

Memorist, it’s not bad but i was a bit bored trying to watch it