Circle two worlds - I already knew what it was going to happen... It was disappointing :/

The Night of the Comet 

Last Minute Romance and The Scholar Who Walks the Night

The Untamed... I was really excited to watch it and for some reason I stopped and never picked it back up

Annalisse:

The Untamed... I was really excited to watch it and for some reason I stopped and never picked it back up

I dropped The Untamed as well, but the last I dropped was Mr Honesty

would've wanted to drop Graceful Friends just based on the first few eps, it felt like a cheap version of SKY Castle/TWOTM like it's trying to copy their success but I'm holding on since ep 4 seems to be picking up the pace and I'm curious if this could actually surpass TWOTM ratings. The characters don't seem as interesting either except for Lee Tae Hwan's but he died in ep 4 

caDAVEr:

I dropped The Untamed as well, but the last I dropped was Mr Honesty

Mr. Honesty I will give it another episode and if it doesn't catch me, will probably drop it too.

Annalisse:

Dropped it after episode 1 or 2. Thought will give it another try, watching the shortened version on Kissasian for international viewers but never had time for it anymore.

Carolina:

Mr. Honesty I will give it another episode and if it doesn't catch me, will probably drop it too.

It was fine initially and that is the worse since I was in a dilemma after investing so much and have to drop it after catching most of it.

caDAVEr:

It was fine initially and that is the worse since I was in a dilemma after investing so much and have to drop it after catching most of it.

Oh no, it doesn't get better with more episodes?

I just dropped Parallel Love new cdrama, quiet disaster.

Carolina:

Oh no, it doesn't get better with more episodes?

I just dropped Parallel Love new cdrama, quiet disaster.

It gets really bad after episode 18. Saw the trailer of Parallel Love and it didn't interest me - the ratings here are pretty accurate. Be cautious about anything below 8. I learnt my lesson with The Legend Of Jin Yan.

caDAVEr:

It gets really bad after episode 18. Saw the trailer of Parallel Love and it didn't interest me - the ratings here are pretty accurate. Be cautious about anything below 8. I learnt my lesson with The Legend Of Jin Yan.

Woah... close to the end... frustrating.

Parallel Love was planning to watch because of the lead guy whom I enjoyed in Love Better Than Immortality. Maybe historical dramas are better suitable for him.

Rooftop Prince. I wanted to like it, and the first couple episodes were hilarious, but the ML wasn't doing anything for me.