Neverthless and Reflection of you.

Both in the same time. 

dany_elle1908:

Golden Spoon

I am right now on the 12th episode and I am quite enjoying it story is too good I do agree there is lacking in direction of the drama but till now story is good, there is a lot of adrenaline rush also so do try it if you can :)

Kdramawoolover:

I am right now on the 12th episode and I am quite enjoying it story is too good I do agree there is lacking in direction of the drama but till now story is good, there is a lot of adrenaline rush also so do try it if you can :)

Ah, probably someday, i must be in the mood for it too

i liked the first few episodes but then .... feel the train that left the station derailed a tad :)))

Delicacies Destiny 

Today’s Webtoon

dany_elle1908:

Ah, probably someday, i must be in the mood for it too

i liked the first few episodes but then .... feel the train that left the station derailed a tad :)))

Do tell me whenever you resumed it, it's going okay for now let's hope it ends well 🤞  :)))

Almost Lover (Chinese drama) - episode 9 

The worlds most annoying SML and then when he finally showed some sense it got the worlds most annoying elder brother for the ML. 

The main leads where cute but the secondary leads (characters not actors) were just cringeworthy

Sayemah:

the kdrama "eve"...

You're not missing anything as the story is so boring and leads nowhere. Plus the ending the VEXXING!!

Seasons of Blossom

Not that I didn't like it, but because they tell you what happened since the very beginning and I didn't wanna grow fond of the nice past and end up bawling my eyes out.