I didn't drop dramas.I just delete it.🤣

even sun. i watched it for the couple and got to the second to last episode just for the actor pairing but it was so bad. all it was is bouns character basically kidnapping prems character for his dads debt, and then making prem work it off. there was also lots of suicide jokes and it really didnt even have any romance. the side story was... questionable

Yumi's Cells - dropping after ep.3.  If I hadn't seen that there was a second season and read its description, I probably would have continued. Doesn't seem to be heading in the sort of direction I enjoy. Also, I find the animated emotions very clever with observations that are often wise, but I don't know about an entire drama featuring them. Already felt draggy.

Love Between Fairy and Devil, just wasn't interesting enough

sweetsatang:

even sun. i watched it for the couple and got to the second to last episode just for the actor pairing but it was so bad. all it was is bouns character basically kidnapping prems character for his dads debt, and then making prem work it off. there was also lots of suicide jokes and it really didnt even have any romance. the side story was... questionable

exactly. came for bounprem but there was no story..

hate to love you

not my cup of tea :D

The love you give me

The male lead character (not actor) was just seriously annoying.......he found out him and his ex had a child together, which she had raised alone for years.......and then went ahead and dictated everything to her, even undermining her in her own house! Such a put off. 

Fabulous 

I picked it up again but just doesn’t seem to like the story and its characters, the female lead is annoying and Minho deserves a much better role.

Brownie:
Deleted: About Time (reason - female lead and the disneyness)

How do you delete something? I haven't figured out how to take something entirely off of ANY list.

Farhana Akhter:
I didn't drop dramas.I just delete it.🤣

How? Yes, I've asked the question in this thread but I saw someone else (You) say they delete something instead of it being added to their Dropped list.

Love Equations - watched four episodes. Started the 5th, but decided that I just didn't want to spend any more time with these characters. Same writer as Put Your Head On My Shoulder; I have to wonder if this began as an unsuccessful attempt earlier in her career. The FL is unbearably perky, and I couldn't see why the intelligent-but-cold ML was suddenly attracted to her, particularly since he began by finding her annoying. So... very ... annoying ...

Mr Insomina's waiting for love :/ 

Rich family's son