• Kill me, Heal me
  • Doctor Stranger
  • Missing 9
  • The Girl Who Sees Scents
  • Coffee Prince
  • Love O2O
  • The Heirs
  • Shopping King Louie (?)
  • Boys over flowers (damn it was boring)
  • Secret Garden
  • Heart Strings
  • Hwarang
  • Scarlet Heart Ryeo
  • Attention Love (omfg)
  • Monstar

I didn't like Eternal Love.  I hated most of the characters.  I don't understand how it's rated 9.1 on MDL.  I think its Douban rating (6.4) is reasonable.

Scarlet Heart Ryeo: I watched this version before the original Chinese one and I still found it incredibly stupid and cheaply made. I somehow convinced myself to watch the Chinese one and it's so much better! Everything felt very poetic and the actress, unlike IU, made you sympathize for her and her journey.

Love O2O: Everyone loves this drama and I absolutely have no idea why. It's so boring. The leads are like robots. I agree Yang Yang is handsome but other than that his acting sucks but the female lead is the worst. 

Goblin: I didn't think the leads had any chemistry tbh. I like them as actors and actresses but yeah. I expected more out of the whole backstory but it did not do anything besides acting as a flashback.

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim: So boring and cringey 

Princess Wei Young: Incredibly stupid. They should had given the leads more scenes to develop their feelings, but it was so rushed. They focused most of the show on the schemes against Wei Young which where all dumb schemes to begin with.

The Heirs: This was so dramatic and stupid. 

Boys Over Flowers: Why would anyone fall in love with someone that bullied them so much? DUmb.

Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me: Honestly the guy was so mean to her I didn't even know when he started liking her. At least Boys Over Flowers shows why LMH fell in love with the girl but this drama was just like bam he likes her. 

Boss & Me: Creepy boring guy watches his employee eat. No thanks.

Goblin ( though i would prefer to just watch the second couple)

Pinocchio

That man , Oh soo 

Bride of Habaek

My love from the star (unfortunately, boring)

My secret romance  (if only the acting was a little better)

Uncontrollably fond (not a melodrama fan)

Master's Sun ( though I love Gong hyo-jin's acting)

City Hunter

Grace:
Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me: Honestly the guy was so mean to her I didn't even know when he started liking her. At least Boys Over Flowers shows why LMH fell in love with the girl but this drama was just like bam he likes her.

I get youuuuuu. The characters were so annoying and the plot didn't even make sense to me

l y l a:

I get youuuuuu. The characters were so annoying and the plot didn't even make sense to me

Omg yes finally someone gets it haha. Everyone keeps praising it and I was so upset over wasting hours on it

Grace:

Omg yes finally someone gets it haha. Everyone keeps praising it and I was so upset over wasting hours on it

I liked it because it was so bad. The plot made absolutely no sense and the dubbing/ editing has to be the worst I've seen. I found it hilarious... you can't go it taking it seriously.

ShotaSidePart:

I liked it because it was so bad. The plot made absolutely no sense and the dubbing/ editing has to be the worst I've seen. I found it hilarious... you can't go it taking it seriously.

Yeah but the cast was cute so I was rlly disappointed in the plot and characters

Pinocchio

The Bride of Habaek 

Black Knight

Goblin - but nice ost s

Fated to Love You 

Hwarang - sorry v, park seojoon, hyungsik, minho, but still imo this is the worst drama ever

Suits

Suspicious Partner - i love ji changwook, but not for the plot

Exo Next Door 

Revolutionary Love 

Orange Marmalade

Flower Boy Next Door - downright boring

Faith -

Who Are You: School 2015

Love Rain

Uncontrollably Fond

The K2

Big

I’m Not a Robot

That Winter, The Wind Blows

Monstar

The Producers

Lmao such a long list, i'll stop here althpugh there are more

Playfull kiss:

I absolutely HATED that drama and could not tolerate the stupidity of the main girl at all, I was actually furious whenever I saw her literally couldn't tolreate it & I'm never this impatient with a character before. The whole show was very cheesy and dumb to me with very bland characters and plot.

Goblin:      

Now this might be a very unpopular opinion but I honestly found this to be incredibly boring and I was forcing myself to through the episodes until I finally decided to drop it. Didn't feel a connection with any of the characters nor the chemistry between Gong yoo & the FL... the only entertaining thing was probably the antics between the grim reaper and the goblin. But that wasn't enough to make me tolerate the show. 

My little bride:

Hell no, how is this even so popular? I cringed so much watching it & no not because of the age gap.

Other dramas to me would probably be most of the things you'd find in MDL's most popular drama list.... most of them are just not my kind of shows and I don't even bother trying to watch them because I'm just not interested. A few examples would be:

Heirs, Legend of the blue sea, fated to love you, moon lovers, I can hear your voice, secret garden... I can go on & on really. 

Where should I start?

-Goblin

-Dots

-Weightlifting Fairy Bla bla

-Come and Hug me and love me and look at me for hours...

-Age of Innocence (I'm too old for this T.T)

-What the f. is wrong with Secretary Kim?

-Mary stayed out all night  ( Who let the Mary out? who? who? who?  who?)

• Hwarang
  • Black
  • Black Knight
  • Scarlet Heart Ryo
  • Goblin

Not really into period/historical drama...

Radio Romance- this one was pretty popular but for me it was the most boring thing ever

Boys Over Flowers- i dropped it halfway through bc it was dragging too much

Descendants of the Sun- it's not that i dislike the drama (i gave it 7/10) but i think it's really overhyped

Please, do not bite me...

DOTS!!!!!!!!! (bored to death)

Healer

Playful Kiss (all its versions)

Empress Ki. Very disappointing!