Touch your heart

Chugakusei nikki

Romance is a bonus book

^ all of these were boring for me, only liked a few parts of it

Descendents of the Sun

My Love from the Star

Encounter

Heirs

• Good Doctor (I tried a few versions but it's just not my cup of tea) 
  • Moon Embracing the Sun (It felt draggy) 
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (Watched a few episodes and found it not enjoyable then read it had a terrible ending so I dropped it) 
  • You're Beautiful (found it dragging and boring through the middle, will try to complete it though)
  • Boys over Flowers (not gonna try this)
  • Descendants of the Sun (can't intrigue me to watch it)

Moon lovers

Sky castle

• Chief Kim
  • Voice (can't believe I wasted my time with this)
  • Boys Over Flowers
  • Chicago Typewriter
  • Goblin
  • Prison Playbook
  • The Heirs
  • School 2015
  • You Who Came from the Stars
  • You're Beautiful

-> Goblin

-> Signal (still trying with this as I love the genre, but the series is not engrossing for me. I was probably overexcited due to the rating and now I am a little disappointed.)

-> Hello monster

-> Healer 

I'm really trying to get into Ashes of Love but just really cannot. I've heard that it gets really good a bit more than halfway through but if it takes that long to get good, is it really worth it? I'm still sticking with it and slowly trudging through the episodes though, hopefully, my mind gets changed.

Another one would be Empress Ki. I won't go into the reasons because if I did I'd have a dozen paragraphs of ranting.

I'm not going to name the ones I dropped because I guess I don't have all the info but, to this date, the only drama that I hate is Boys Over Flowers. Like for many people, it was my first asian drama and it made me not watch another one for months. It wasn't until I convinced myself to watch "My lovely Kim Sam Soon" that I got into them. 

Signal, I think because it's a little bit of supernatural and doesn't make sense to me that you can change the future

Hotel Del Luna. This one felt meh compared to the writers' previous dramas..

When the devil calls your name

• It's Okay, That's Love
  • Healer
  • Train
  • You who came from the stars
  • once again
  • City hunter
  • Coffee prince

Boys over Flower.... I was completely disappointed with this. It was highly recommended to me but it sucks in my opinion specially Jan-Di's portrayal of her character. What I only like in this drama is the character of Gu Jun-Pyo and Yoo Jin Ho.