Moon Embracing the Sun. I love sageuks and heard rave reviews, but I just couldn't get into it - I thought the adult leads had little chemistry, and it was both gross and strained credulity that these grown men were still pining after a 13 year old girl they barely knew. 

There are so many.

Korea
The Happy Loner- A very popular drama special.
Kill Me, Heal Me
Save Me
Are You Human Too?
Fated to Love You
Another Miss Oh
Hwarang
She Was Pretty
Search: WWW
Eulachacha Waikiki

Thailand
U-Prince: The Single Lawyer- Everyone I came across loved this one but I hated it.
Tra Barb See Chompoo
My Husband in Law

Japan
Ashi Girl- Not sure if this qualifies but I did see a lot of people recommending and talking about this drama.
Kimi wa Petto

China
A Little Thing Called First Love
Ashes of Love
The Eternal Love
A Love So Beautiful

Taiwan
In Time With You

- Boys over flowers: i guess this is the worst jan di version and I don’t understand why ji hoo get more time with Jan di then jun pyo! Worst chemistry from all versions, japan makino and domyoji is the best! 

- descendants of the sun: i really don’t like dr. kang mo yeon Character, she seems so snob character.

- heirs : The male and female actor that can’t make me watch drama too long: .... lee min ho and park shin yee.

- Well intended love: overall this is over sexist drama!

- eternal love: however i try, i just can’t pass the middle chapter

- hua jai sila: tor thanapob is so lookin good at here, but again and again slap kiss and the longgg rejection from the fl became too annoying.

Scarlet Heart Ryeo to name one

Descendants of the Sun because I feel like it didn't have a solid storyline rather it was more like one of those fan service/filler episodes from an anime lol I get the appeal but it's just not for me

Healer: It was a borefest *yawn* and JCW's character was unlikeable and annoying. 

Goblin: Another borefest and zero chemistry between the leads. 

Moon Lovers

You're Beautiful:  Bad acting, poorly written script with cliches, annoying characters except of Mi Nam's aunt.

Are you human too? - I like robots, but I hate power struggles and annoying villains.

Love O2O - I dropped it after 6 episodes. Some characters were annoying and it was boring... But later I gave it 2nd chance. And I am glad I did that. It got much better and now I like it. Xiao Nai could be less cold and don't treat Wei Wei as his property, but otherwise it was nice strong romance.

These next I like and hate at the same time:

Love in a Moonlight - I loved the first part, but then it was more about power struggle and too dramatic. I had to FF to finish it.

The Tale of Nok Du - similar to Moonlight - I loved first part, but it got too dramatic later. Villain was too annoying and not punished in the end.

Maybe I can say that I dislike all where FL needs to go through hell to reach her happy ending. That is why I also deleted from my list:

Who are you: school 2015 - I was not able to watch Kim So Hyun beeing bullied and stopped watching it after first few minutes.