- im not robot

- fight for my way

- korean oddysey

- habaek

not even gonna try it :

- bof

- heirs

Xey:

Goblin ( though i would prefer to just watch the second couple)

Pinocchio

That man , Oh soo 

Bride of Habaek

My love from the star (unfortunately, boring)

My secret romance  (if only the acting was a little better)

Uncontrollably fond (not a melodrama fan)

Master's Sun ( though I love Gong hyo-jin's acting)

City Hunter

it looks like you could be my nemesis except for habaek lol

not that i found them great too,  just enjoyable at least

russian white bear:

it looks like you could be my nemesis except for habaek lol

not that i found them great too,  just enjoyable at least

Haha are all these your favorites?

I'm sure they all are popular for a reason. Just not my type

• while you were sleeping; i gave it a 7 but i didn't enjoy it that much. the beginning bored me, the middle part and the ending were okay, plus suzy's acting got better.
  • secret garden; jeez, i can't stand it. i don't know how i managed to watch 16 episodes, i'm glad that i dropped it. it was just annoying, unwatchable.
  • the guardians; it was okay at first, but then it slowly turned into hours of nothing, the characters were just trying to do something but without a result. i'm not even gonna mention that crappy ending, it felt as if the writer got bored of his own drama lol
  • doctors; it has soooo many watchers?? because of park shin hye i guess, but tbh the only good thing in this drama is kim rae won's smile.
  • W; i thought this drama ended after like 5th or 6th ep? after that all i saw were repeating actions. the story idea was really good, that's why i gave it a 7 (i overrated it a bit lol) but the plot wasn't developed well.

i enjoyed the popular dramas like dots and goblin. i understand why a lot of people don't like dots, it was too cheesy and the female lead was kind of annoying, but i loved the story. goblin was brilliant imo, it was my first drama and i can't help but love it. thanks to goblin i started watching kdramas so there's no way i would say something negative about it. 

I'm glad to see I'm not alone ^^.

- I couldn't deal with Descendants of the sun either. The actions scenes and "American" guys are so cringey. So unrealistic. I agree it was really overrated.

- Heirs too. Watched 2 episodes, I couldn't take it seriously, obviously a teen-show.

- Love O2O. Why ? ^^ Nothing happens in it XD. At one point I didn't know the girl liked him (she never showed anything that way) Because who would dare say no to a seemingly perfect guy ?!  Both lead characters were sooo meh. Unrealistic, cringey. It seemed I was watching a show wrote by a Mary-Sue. 

- Oh my ghostess. I'm sorry but this is harrassment. Something is wrong with that show. That's all. Didn't like the annoying characters aside Cordon.

- Bridal mask. Over-dramatic. Too much angst for me to handle. Frustrating characters.

- Also Hwarang, Cinderella and the 4 knights, Personal taste, Big, Age of youth, That winter the wind blows ...

It's important not to confound popular shows and quality shows.

It seems I really have troubles with Chinese shows. Characters are grotesques and stupids. Everything is too much. From afar C-dramas seems promising and flamboyant (the scenery and clothing are pleasant to the eye), but the contents fails each time for me. A good example : Tiny times (the movies). I've never seen something this awful in my entire life. 

Princess Weiyoung - as someone who loves historical dramas, Princess Weiyoung is one of the most recommended dramas if you're looking for something in the historical genre. I tried watching it and surprisingly I managed to finish it but  it's so boring. Idk how I manage to finish it

i don't think i will like 

my id is gangnam beauty

while you were sleeping

fight my way

what's wrong secretary kim

Shopping king louie 

Faith and Another Miss Oh

mijumaru:

Shopping king louie 

Faith and Another Miss Oh

I absolutely HATED Another Miss Oh. Glad I'm not alone in not liking it, lol

-Boys over flowers (triangle love/ annyoing FL) 

-Moon lovers (triangle love /tragdy and unacceptable ending)

-Golbin (no chemistry between leads they had mostly father/dauther relationship / FL was too childish / too much flashback)