what are some dramas that everyone seems to like but you don’t? some dramas i didn’t like but everyone else seemed to are:

a love so beautiful (for me it was just very boring but i have never seen anyone that didn’t like it)

love o2o (again boring)

what’s wrong with secretary kim 

while you were sleeping 

weightlifting fairy

descendants of the sun 

love o2o (had potential but so damn boring...the leads had no emotions)

while u were sleeping (if they had half the chemistry they did in the last 3 eps or so then it would've broken records but nah)

heirs (selfexplanatory)

bof (Korean ver...lee Minho was the only good thing abt this. he nailed the character. everyone else was a mess...except for her friend)

exo next door (died of cringe)

my secret romance (just....nah)

secret garden (oh boy did I hate this...it wasn't just trash. it was iconic trash)

go back couple (overall meh)

heartstrings (god do I hate the lead's acting...jung yonghwa is too robotic and emotionless)

LotBS (jun ji hyun was amazing but lee Minho don't got it anymore)

hospital ship (no real direction or motive....just floating over the sea with no real destination and the journey only makes u seasick...I love  ha ji won tho)

orange marmalade

sukina ga hiroto no iro (the fl's acting is too annoying and unrealistic)

my lovely sam soon (nah...stereotypical....faux feminism)

revolutionary love (choi siwon played such a manchild and barely any character development at all....a whole bunch of nah. if only the 2nd lead was more assertive bruh I would've watched. it was a plot with incredible potential abt worker's rights, working conditions etc but the damn writer had to mess up the characters so bad ugh)

attention love (the ml is just too bland)

mary stayed out all night (7 attempts and just reached ep 11.....no amount of hot guys could make me watch this bland piece of what they called a kdrama. no plot whatsoever.)

• Healer
  • Goblin
  • Love O2O (not even finished w/ it yet but goodness its boring)

What I'm not even going to waste my time watching:

• Boys over Flowers
  • The Heirs
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
  • W
  • Prison Playbook (well... maybe)
  • While You Were Sleeping

Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Secret Garden

To The Beautiful You

Suspicious Partner 

Pinocchio 

Hwarang

Dream High

City Hunter

Playfull Kiss

Eternal Love

+ almost every historical drama ever made. 

lol @ love

I wanna hate all historical dramas too....but I cant bc ive invested way too much time into it and I refuse to admit it was a waste

really loved scarlet heart tho everything else was meh

Descendants of the Sun : I really think that it's too overrated & m sure m not the only one that feels so. It was too cheesy & cringey for me & there wasn't much to look forward in the storyline. It was just plain okay & that's it  . seriously there are much better kdramas out thr with a much better plotline than this one but sadly they never get the recognition they deserve.

My Secret Romance : The first epi wasn't that bad but the whole series is really terrible. There's too much kdrama cliches going on , the story is poorly written & predictable, the acting is too bad with a few good kissing scenes. 

the winter and wind blow

prince of lanling

my heart twinkle twinkle

• Boys over Flowers | hated how toxic and inconsistent it was. Had to drop it to keep sane. 
  • Love O2O | didn't like the overacting and the characters were boring. 
  • What's wrong with secretary Kim | didn't find it funny, characters were painfully shallow and the absence of a plot made me drop it. Romance was also too cheesy for my taste. 
  • Secret Garden | I got annoyed and frustrated with the leads. It was an okay-ish drama. 
  • Tomorrow with You | tried to finish it in 2 occasions, dropped it in both. 
  • Fated to Love you | Got bored and dropped it. 
  • Descendants of the Sun | way too cheesy for me, so I ended up dropping it. 
  • Goblin
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • The Heirs
  • Boys Over Flowers
  • Legend of the Blue Sea 
  • Hwarang
  • Playful Kiss
  • Heartstrings
  • Suits

I honestly just think me and Lee Min Ho dramas don't get on well at all at this rate lmao

neo:
  • Goblin
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • The Heirs
  • Boys Over Flowers
  • Legend of the Blue Sea 
  • Hwarang
  • Playful Kiss
  • Heartstrings
  • Suits

I honestly just think me and Lee Min Ho dramas don't get on well at all at this rate lmao

I agree abt LMH ( ᵕ _ʖ ᵕ ) and hwarang too

I generally don't watch popular and oldish korean dramas, because the first 'classic' I watched was Secret Garden and, needless to say, I didn't like it at all. People who recommend this drama to people new to korean shows should stop doing that ASAP. I think it's like the most overrated show *ever*

I'm Sorry I Love You
Boys Over Flowers 
You Who Came from the Stars 
Kill Me, Heal Me 
Healer 
Goblin 
Playful Kiss 
Fated to Love You 
The Heirs 
Descendants of The Sun

• Another Miss Oh
  • Are You Human Too?
  • City Hunter
  • Coffee Prince
  • Fated to Love You
  • Goblin
  • Hello Monster/I Remember You
  • Love O2O
  • Moon Lovers
  • Signal
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?
  • The Bride of Habaek
  • You Who Came From The Stars
  • Goblin
  • It's Okay, That's Love
  • Suspicious Partner

I haven't seen many kdramas but I am watching Pinocchio atm and i just can't get into it and I am on episode 8. It was okay before these episodes but it got a bit boring.