Good morning guys! Can anyone make or send me the "Historical Dramas Club" banner with images from this drama?: 

Eternal Love of Dream
 American Fan:

I've decided, after finishing 19 eps. that it was time to drop it. I was tired of the same repeated actions throughout most of the first half. I pretty much have the same opinion as you had. It's just not doing anything for me.  :-( 

After the first 17 eps I skipped to last 2 eps, and even then needed to fast forward through some of it. I rated it 6/10. Ah well, that's how it goes sometimes!

When I tell you I started fast forwarding through the scenes lol. I definitely should've skipped episodes much like you as many episodes were just plain silly with unnecessary deception by the ML or felt like filler. I think the only thing I enjoyed with Qi Pa's friendship with Hong Xiu but it wasn't enough for me to enjoy the drama.

I totally agree, sometimes we find a good underrated gem and sometimes we have to skip episodes to get through it --- atleast we can say we did it! lol

Today I started Destined. I'm only on EP5, but it's starting off very promising. I love both ML character's and how well they play off each other. I also really like the plot with some original twists different than the typical historical drama. 

Crossing my fingers I can get through it without feeling like it's dragging or that I'm losing interest. haha

Update on Destined. 

Up to EP 19 and I have to say it's still as good as it started off to be. The ML cp are so cute together! I'm falling in love with Bai Jing Ting as Gu Jiu Si. 

There are some excellent scenes that may very well make me rate this a 10 by the time I'm finished. 

American Fan:

Update on Destined. 

Up to EP 19 and I have to say it's still as good as it started off to be. The ML cp are so cute together! I'm falling in love with Bai Jing Ting as Gu Jiu Si. 

There are some excellent scenes that may very well make me rate this a 10 by the time I'm finished. 

I really enjoyed this show, and I'm glad you are too.